Exam time

We woke up the next morning and ran to the academy to hand in our application forms. We all stood outside the false room for the chunin exams. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura arrived. They did their whole "seeing through the Genjutsu" thing, and then the one guy was about to kick Sasuke.

I decided that at the last second, I would claim victory over lee. I froze time, picked the guy up, ran outside, and threw the guy in a dumpster out back. Then I ran back to where I was before and unfroze time.

Lee was standing there as if catching someone's foot, and Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto were standing dumbfounded at the place where the guy had just been standing.

"Where did he go?" Sasuke asked.

"I threw him in the dumpster."

"How'd you have time to do that?"

I smirked. "That's classified."

"Well then how do you know it?" he asked annoyed.

"That's classified." He growled.

Sam walked over to me. "How did you do that?"

"I'm omnipotent. I froze time." I whispered.

We all started walking towards the third floor when Lee stopped us.

"I want to fight you!" he announced, pointing at me.

I activated my rinnegan. "You sure about that?"

He gaped at my eyes. "N-no." he stuttered. "I'LL FIGHT YOU THEN!" He pointed at Adrienne. She activated her rinnegan. "What about you?" he pointed at Maria.

"Okay... I guess..." she activated her Byakugan.

"I guess I can fight a Byakugan." Lee decided. "She can't be more powerful than Neji."

Maria tried to put more chakra into her Byakugan. It turned into a Tenseigan. Lee looked startled and confused.

"NEJI!!!!" He called.

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Neji called back.

"COME HERE A MINUTE!!!!"

"FINE!!!!" They sound like an old married couple.

Maria de-activated her Byakugan as Neji walked in.

"What did you want lee?" Neji asked.

"Her eyes." He pointed to Maria.

"What about them?"

"Do the thingy." Lee said to Maria.

"Okay." She said. She activated just her Byakugan.

"So?" Neji asked. "It's just a Byakugan."

"Give her a minute." Lee said.

Maria added more and more chakra into her eyes, creating a Tenseigan.

Neji squinted at her for a minute. Them his jaw dropped. "Is that the tenseigan?"

"Yup." Maria said.

"But I thought that was just a myth. The Tenseigan is the most powerful eye ever, tied with the rinnegan. You must be the most powerful person on your team."

Me and Adrienne activated our rinnegan. "You were saying?" I smirked. "Watch out."

"O-okay." He stuttered.

"No, seriously. If you die... I want you to be there for the last... and Himawari... 700..."

"What?" He asked.