KURAMA!!!!!

After we exited the village, Kakashi walked over to me.

"What do all this big words mean?" He asked me.

"Well, omnipotent mean all powerful. That's what I apparently am." I explained. "Hanabira is omniscient, which means all knowing."

"What about Mizuki?" He asked.

"I'm not sure." I responded. "Remember, I'm the all powerful one, not the all knowing one."

Kakashi walked back to the front of the group. It was then that I noticed the puddle in the middle of the road.

"Hey guys!!!!" I screamed to Maria and Adrienne. "Come over here!!!!"

"We should spit in the puddle!!!" Adrienne said.

We bent down over the puddle and spit in it.

"What are you guys doing?" Naruto asked.

"Spitting in a puddle." We replied.

"Okay."

"I'm ashamed to be in your family." Sasuke said.

"OMG!!!!" I squealed. "I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THE SAME EXACT THING TO YOU!!!!!!!" I smirked and he shut up.

We walked away from the puddle, and a few minutes later the ninjas attacked us.

Me, Adrienne, and Maria(I'm giving up on grammar) got into attack formation as the ninjas "killed" kakashi.

The next thing they did was unexpected. Instead of attacking Naruto like they were supposed to, they came after maria, adrienne, and me.

Me and Adrienne did our job, and used a substitution jutsu. Maria, on the other hand, didn't think as quickly. She stood their frozen.

Fortunately, Adrienne used an almighty push and got her out of the way before she could suffer the full blow, but she still ended up with a large gash.

Seeing her lying on the ground, blood seeping out of her side, I tried to go help her. Adrienne restrained me.

"They'll only attack you." She said. "Just wait."

I sat down and put my head in my knees and cried. Adrienne was shocked. All my life I had never really cried in front of others. Sure, I cried in front of them over characters deaths, but that was different.

Now, here I was and I couldn't keep the tears back. It's hard to watch your best friend die and not be able to do anything. Just like back then.

I didn't even notice as Naruto got cut and Sasuke defeated the ninja.

"You can help her now." Adrienne told me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "They're gone."

I got up and ran over to Maria. Kakashi and Sakura were already sitting next to her trying stop the blood coming out of her side.

"She's not going to make it." Kakashi said to Sakura.

I walked over to them.

"Move." I said as I pushed them out of the way."

"Hotaru she's-"

"Shut up." I cut Kakashi off. "Sometimes people aren't always dead when you think they are."

Kakashi raised and eyebrow but didn't say anything.

I knelt down next to Maria and put my hands over her side. I used a medical ninjutsu to heal her. After about a minute she was completely healed.

As she regained consciousness, she looked at me confused. "What happened?" She asked.

"I'll explain later. Right now we have other things to deal with." I told her, regaining my straight face.

"You alright?" Sasuke asked Naruto and Maria. "Scaredy cats."

That did it. I walked over to that poop head and punched him straight in the face. He started to fall back, but I caught him before he could hit the ground. I pulled him close to my face.

"Never insult my friends you traitor. You have no right." I said to him.

"GO HOTARU!!!!!!!!" I heard my friends screaming. "PUNCH HIM!!!!"

"STOP!" Kakashi yelled. "Hotaru, he's on your team." He lectured.

"He may be on my team, but I'm not letting him treat my friends like that." I said. "Especially not when Naruto is dying of poisoning."

At this point Kakashi went to Tazuna. I thought over what was going to happen from here in my head.

"So... Naruto will stab himself, then Kurama will heal him, wait..." I got a great idea. "I wish I could enter Naruto's mind and speak with Kurama."

I found my self standing on the water staring right through the gate at Kurama. He stirred awake at the presence of another being.

"Who are you?" He asked me angrily. "You're not suppose to be here."

"I'm hotaru Uchiha." I told him. "I know I probably shouldn't be here, but I really wanted to see you for myself."
Kurama growled at me. I just stood there.

"Aren't you frightened by me?" He asked. "I'm the most powerful monster there is."

"No I'm not, and no you're not." I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"You seem to be forgetting that the ten tails is a thousand times stronger than you..." I let my voice trail of at the end "Now, this just won't do." I transported myself behind the gates to where Kurama sat.

"Much better."

"You must be insane." Kurama growled at me. He attempted to bite me, but I simply made it so that his bite would go straight through me. "What are you?" He asked.

"Omnipotent." I replied. "Now, my dear friend Kurama, I'm not here to play games with you. I'm here to talk."

"What would you like to talk about?" He asked me.

"Naruto." I said.

"That little kid?" Kurama asked. "He's stupid and annoying."

"Very true, but I would like you to watch out for him." I said. "Someday he will become very important. I want you to help him."

"Fine." Kurama groaned. "what now?"

"I rest. And if you try anything at night, I will serenade you with a series of very long and boring stories."

"I'll make sure not to do anything."

"Good." I jumped over to his side and nestled myself up in his fur.

"Goodnight." I said. Then I fell asleep.