Hiruzen:(

We ran out of the hokage building and into the streets. We were on our way to ichiraku ramen when someone ran straight into me. They tried to keep running, but I grabbed their ankle before they could go anywhere.

"Watch were you're going mister!" I screamed. "You could've killed-" I stopped abruptly seeing who had run into me. I looked straight at their face and saw...

"NARUTO!!!!!!" I squealed in delight. I finally got to meet Naruto!!!!

"Um... do I know you?" Naruto seemed really confused.

"Well, you don't know me, but I know you. You're the best ninja in the entire village!!!! I bet you 1,000 bowls of ramen that someday you'll become Hokage!!!"

Naruto's face lit up as I said that. "You really think so?"

"Yeah!!!" I realized then that Naruto was going to paint the hokage statues. "Naruto, before you paint the statues, just think about how awesome the fourth hokage is, and please don't paint him." I doubt he'll take my advice, but at least I tried.

From there I left him and ran over to the house the hokage had given to mizuki, hanabira, and me. We would have to change quick if we wanted to get to the academy on time.

I got to my room and found that there were already clothes waiting for me. There was a pink and black crop top, black leggings, and ninja boots. I put them all on and admired myself.

I then did my hair so I had two small braids in the front, and the rest of it was loose in the back. I tied a piece of ribbon in my hair behind my bangs and braids.

I went out to the living room area of my house and found that mizuki and hanabira were already there waiting for me.

Mizuki was wearing a black kimono style shirt with long sleeves and white flowers. She had knee length sweat pants, and black ninja sandals. She had a white metal belt with black string tied around on her waist. Her hair had two small braids in the front, and the rest of it was loose in the back.

Hanabira was wearing a full black kimono with pink lining and white flowers. She had a pink metal belt with a black tie, black ninja boots, and a scarf tied around her neck. Her hair was loose with a pink ribbon tied behind her bangs.

"Well, now that we're all ready, lets head over to the academy before we're late." I said and we all headed over to the academy.

~*~

We got to class just as it was starting. Iruka had Naruto tied up on the floor and was scolding him when we came in.

"Ah, the new students." Iruka said as he noticed us. "Why don't you come up here and introduce yourselves?"

"Okay," I said making my way to the front of the room. "My name is hotaru."

"Hanabira"

"Mizuki"

"That's nice girls. Why don't you go over there and sit behind sasuke?"

"Okay." I said reluctantly. I really didn't want to sit behind duck butt, but I guess I could make due.

I made my way over to where he was, and suddenly all his fangirl a started glaring at me. I just glared back.

"There is no way I'm gonna love sasuke, and hopefully he will never love me." they're probably gonna yell at me for that, but it would be kinda gross.

They didn't stop glaring at me. I could tell Ino was about to say something, but I really don't care what it is.

"Shut up ino. I don't care what you're going to say." Ino looked shocked. I suppose I probably wasn't supposed to know her name...

"How do you know my name?" Yeah, she caught me.

"Magic" I responded waving my hand in an arch in front of my face.

"Whatever." She really couldn't come up with a very good comeback.

Once I got to my seat, sasuke turned around and looked at me.

"What do you want duck butt?" I asked him.

"So, you and your friends don't have any last names?" He asked smirking.

"Of course we have last names silly." What kind of question was that?

"Well then what are they?" No matter how much he wants to know, I really don't want to tell him.

"Not telling." He would have to work for me to tell him.

"Could you at least give me a hint?" This, I could have fun with.

"Fine, just one hint." I know I'm really not supposed to do this, but it really can't hurt. Sasuke will be the only one to see it anyway.

I quickly flashed my sharingan at him. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"H-h-how did you get that?"

"It's my kekkai genkai." Just give that a moment to register...

"Does that mean," sasuke stuttered. "But itachi killed everyone."

"Yeah, about that," how do you tell a person who has lived half his life believing that his entire clan was slaughtered that there are multiple people still alive? "I'm not the only Uchiha still alive. There are at least five Uchihas left."

Sasuke's jaw dropped. At that point he turned around and stopped talking.

Hanabira and mizuki came over and sat next to me.

"What did you talk about with sasuke?" Mizuki asked me.

"Nothing..." they don't need to know what we talked about.

"It didn't look like nothing." why can't hanabira just leave this alone? "Sasuke looked like he was about to puke when he turned around."

"We talked about last names..."

"Ah." they said in unison.

It was at about this point that iruka finished lecturing Naruto.

"TIME FOR A TRANSFORMATION JUTST!!!" He screamed. "EVERYBODY FORM A LINE!!!"

Now came the hard part. Should I do a good transformation, or a cruddy transformation.

In the end I decided to do a cruddy one. I'm planning on acting like a really poopy ninja until the final exam, at which point I will do a flawless multi shadow clone jutsu.

"Your turn, hotaru." Iruka said to me.

"Okay. Here goes nothing." I did the approximate hand signs, and transformed myself into a deformed porcupine.

"You may want to work on that..." I could tell that Iruka was trying to spare my feelings, but he was failing at that.

"Okay." I said sadly as I walked back to me seat.

"Seriously, that's the best you can do?" Sasuke smirked. "I'm starting to think that you're not in my clan after all."

"We'll see about that." I said. I quickly did the hand signs for a transformation jutsu. I turned myself into Itachi.

"How's it going little bro?" I mocked. Then, before anyone could see me, I transformed back into myself.