Fighting Kabuto

We were so close to the tower when I felt something strange. I flinched in pain.

"What is it?" Sam asked in concern.

"Sasuke." I said looking up at them. Then I ran.

They all ran after me. Kara caught up to me quickly. Sam eventually caught up. The rest were a little bit behind us.

"What's happening?" Sam asked.

"I don't really know. Sasuke's in trouble though." I said, tears coming to my eyes.

"I think Naruto's in trouble too." Emily commented.

"Ship." I muttered under my breath with a lump in my throat. I started running faster.

"Slow down!!!" All but Kara yelled.

"Nope." I called back. Kara still ran next to me.

I got to where Sasuke was in around a minute. I looked up and saw that they were fighting Kabuto. I suppose he took Orochimaru's place. Kabuto had just thrown Naruto at a tree.

"Emily, go tend to Naruto's wounds." I commanded.

"Okay." She ran over to Naruto and began helping him.

Emily's P.O.V.

I ran over to where my brother had fallen. I placed my hands over him and began healing his wounds. I could see him reviving.

"What happened?" He asked as he woke up.

"Kabuto threw you against a tree and you fainted."

"Oh." He said. "Then why am I awake?"

"Because I healed you." He's such a Baka.

"Why would you do that." As I said. Baka.

"Because I love you." I mean,he's my brother. I guess.

"EEEWW!!!" He screamed. "I haven't even met you!!! Do you stalk me or something?"

My eye began twitching. "YOU'RE MY BROTHER IDIOT!!!" I screamed while clobbering him over the head with my fist.

"I thought you were the fourth hokage's daughter."

"You really are stupid." I moaned. "Let's get back to the team."

"My team or your team?"

"All three teams."

"Where'd the third team come from?"

"I am soooo going to enjoy my two years without you."

"What?"

"Nothing."

We continued walking in silence.

Lily's POV

Kabuto and Sasuke were staring at each other now.

"I'm going to stop him." I said. I was about to jump up to the branch Kabuto was standing on when I felt someone's hand on my wrist.

"Don't." Sam said. "It'll mess with the entire plot of shippuden."

"But he's my brother."

"So? I thought you hated him."

"If I hated him then why do I always cry when he leaves?"

"Oh." He put his arms around me. "You'll be okay.

"Eight years." I sob. "Eight years until he comes back and stays. I can't wait that long."

"We'll help you wait. We'll all help you until he returns."

"Thanks." I smiled slightly.

I looked up at the tree and saw that Kabuto had finished testing Sasuke. I cringed as I watched Kabuto stick his head out and bite Sasuke. I began crying.

I jumped up to him and kicked Kabuto in the balls.

"Leave." I screamed. I force pushed him off the branch. "Leave before I kill you."

Sasuke screamed. He screamed extremely loud. I could feel his pain somehow.

"Try to hang in there." Sakura said.

"You really are useless." I growled at her.

Sasuke screamed again. I felt the full force of his pain and began crying again.

"I'm sorry." I said. Then I knocked Sasuke out.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" Sakura asked.

"Shut up so I can seal it."

I walked over to Sasuke and created a five pronged seal around the curse mark.

"That should hold until the end of the prelims."

I healed the rest of Sasuke's wounds and woke him up.

"Don't help me." He growled. "I can carry my own weight."

"If I didn't help you, you would be out of it for days." I said. "Also, I sealed your curse mark."

I walked over to Sakura. "Here's the scroll you needed." I handed her a scroll.

"Where'd you get that?"

"I summoned it from some random team that didn't need it. but as far as Sasuke is concerned, Naruto swiped it off of Kabuto after Sasuke fainted."

"Okay."

"TIME TO LEAVE!" I shouted to everyone. "THIS TIME WE'RE TELEPORTING TO THE TOWER."

I herded everyone into alone and made them hold hands. I grabbed Sasuke's hand since he was on the end and poofed to the tower in the center.

The original team seven went off to their own room, but the rest of us stayed together. We unrolled our scrolls at the same time. Jiraiya and the hokage appeared.

"That was fast." Jiraiya said. "I think you set a record."

It's only been about two hours since we started. Kabuto attacked team seven faster than Orochimaru had.

"It could've been faster, but I was bored."

"How fast do you believe you could have finished?"

"Five minutes."

"Really? How could you have done that?"

"I could've summoned two scrolls and then teleported us all back here."

"That's incredible." Hiruzen said. "I believe that I should promote you to a chunin right now."

"NOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed. "I want to finish the exams."

"All right then..." he said. "You guys can go home and rest for a while."

"Alright." I said as I began to walk home.