Tobi

I woke up in the morning to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. I rolled over in my bed to see Adrienne cooking pancakes in our little kitchen area in our room. (IKR!!!! WE HAVE A KITCHEN IN OUR ROOM!!! AWESOME!!!)

"I tried to wake Maria up." Adrienne said. "But she just groaned and pushed me away."

"I'll get her up." I said. I walked over to Maria and tried to figure out how to wake her up.

"WEEEEOOOOOWEEEEOOOOOWEEEEOOO!!!!!" I screamed as load has I could. "I'M A BEAVER!!!!"

She laughed, but still didn't get up.

"I have this friend, I don't know where he's from-" Maria cut me off.

"Fine, I'm awake. You can stop with the insiders that no one understands."

"Whatever." I said. Too early for good comebacks.

We all ate our pancakes in silence. After finishing, we decided to go out to the training area before everyone else. I did tell Kakashi what we were doing though.

~•~

Upon arriving, we decided to spar. We were going to do me on Adrienne, then Maria plays winner.

Adrienne and I both activated our Rinnegans. At first we fought with taijutsu. Neither of us did any damage. We kept on blocking each others blows.

After about fifteen minutes of useless taijutsu, we moved on to genjutsu. I stared at her with my rinnegan, she stared at me with hers.

It was kinda hopeless. Our Justus just canceled each other out. It was kinda like The Goblet of Fire, but less light.

After five minutes, our genjutsu somehow "exploded" in a burst of light. We then moved on to ninjutsu.

I prepared a wind rasen shuriken, and Adrienne made some sort of shuriken chidori. We started running at each other. As we jumped to hit each other with our attacks, Kakashi intervened.

"STOP!!!" He screamed.

We both reacted very quickly. We kicked away from each other and deactivated our attacks.

As we landed on the ground, I noticed Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura standing behind Kakashi. I suppose it's probably time to learn how to climb trees.

"Why did you stop us?" I pouted at Kakashi. "It was so fun."

"I stopped you," he said. "Because I did the calculations in my head and figured out that if the two of your attacks collided the world would explode due to the huge amount of chakra within them."

"What would happen if I fought them?" Maria asked.

"Well, you've been hard to figure out." Kakashi said. "It would seem that you don't have chakra at all, but you still use it as if it were there."

He looked at Adrienne, seemly to ask her what she knew about Maria's chakra. I saw her emit chakra from her finger tips.

"Maria has unlimited chakra. If she fought us now, she would lose, however, if taught properly, she would also destroy the world." Adrienne said.

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke just stared at us.

"You guys are awesome!!!!" Naruto screamed.

"Pfft, they're just losers who can put on a fancy light show." That naturally came from sasuke. Some light show. Kinda reminds me of the final battle. You know who was in the?!?!?! SASUKE!!!!!!

"I want to learn to do that!!!" Sakura squealed. She's a weirdo.

"Well then," Kakashi said. "Time for your training."