I'm a failure.

The picture is hanabira. The last one is mizuki.

Looking at sasuke's face I could see shock, confusion, and sadness. I suppose any one would be surprised if a person they thought couldn't do a jutsu at all suddenly turned into a person that they had never seen before.

"Do you have any comments on my jutsu?"

"N-n-no" sasuke stuttered. Man, this just isn't his day. First, finding out that he's not the only member of my clan still alive. Then, watching a person transform into what his brother looks like today, akatsuki cloak and all.

"Good."

I watched hanabira and mizuki do their transformations. They followed my lead and did decently bad transformations, nothing as dreadful as mine though.

"Did you really just turn into Itachi?" Hanabira asked excitedly.

"Yeah!!!" I squealed, fangirling.

"You should stay like that around the house."

"Okay. But you have to be Deidara." I've got to have some conditions.

"What about me?" Mizuki asked.

"Tobi." Me and hanabira replied at the same time.

"Okay." Mizuki replied.

It was at about this point that naruto's turn for the transformation jutsu came up. As he did his jutsu I started laughing.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!?" Iruka screamed at me. "WELL THEN YOU CAN JOIN NARUTO IN CLEANING THE HOKAGE STATUES!!!"

"Yes," I said quietly. I'm gonna get ramen.

I followed Iruka out to the statues once class ended. I had already told hanabira and mizuki to wait for me at Ichiraku Ramen.

"A porcupine?" Naruto asked me as he walked.

"Yes. I like porcupines." I replied.

"Was that really the best you could do?"

"Between you and me, no where close."

"Well then why did you do it?" Naruto was really confused.

"Well, you see, I couldn't think of anything to show off with, so instead I've decided that I'll be the worst ninja in the class"

"That's one strange plan."

"I suppose."

We had just reached the statues.

"Okay, what you are going to do is get on this platform, and scrub all the graffiti off the faces."

"Okay." Me and Naruto replied at the same time as we climbed onto the platform.

"Hey naruto," I whispered. "Want to see something cool?"

"Yes!!!" He replied eagerly.

"HEY IRUKA, WHATS THAT OVER THERE?!?"

"Huh?" Iruka asked as he looked in the direction I was pointing.

While he was looking away, I quickly did the hand signs for a water style jutsu and washed away all the paint. Then, just for fun, I did an earth style and carved naruto's head into the rock.

"I didn't see anything." Iruka said as he turned around. "Hey, the rock is already clear... wait a second... WHY IS NARUTO'S HEAD ON THE SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN?!?!?"

I burst out laughing. "Because it's so funny."

"HOW AM I GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO THE HOKAGE?!?"

"I could just get rid of it, you know." I did the hand signs for an earth style, getting rid of the head.

"Wha...?" Iruka asked confused.

"While I'm busy confusing you with my awesomeness, you know how half the forest is missing?"

"Yeah," Iruka replied. "That's from where the two animals got in a fight a few days ago and burnt down the forest."

"Haha, spoiler alert." I laughed. "That was my rasengan."

"You're lying."

"Would you like me to demonstrate?" I asked holding me hand out.

"No. Please don't I believe you."

"Good. Now, as long as I'm out here, I might as well do something else good." I did the hand signs for a wood stay jutsu, re growing the forest.

"There ya go, one-" I cut myself of at that and faked falling of the platform, attaching my self to the bottom of it with my chakra.

Iruka screamed as he saw me fall. you see, I, being the evil prankster I am, created a clone that finished the fall and lied "dead" at that bottom.

Naruto started crying and Iruka began to walk down the mountain attaching himself to it with chakra. I decided it would be a lot better prank if I acted like I actually died, then showed up for the exam later on.

I quickly transported myself to the ramen shop and told Adrienne and Maria what I had done. We than ran home together and had home made ramen.

~*~

I stood silently outside the classroom, waiting for the exams to start.

"As you all know, we recently suffered a loss of a pupil, however we will continue on with the testing as usual. You will all be performing a clone jutsu. We will call you up alphabetically."

It was at that point I walked into the room, took my seat, and stared directly at Iruka. "What did I miss?" I asked.

"WHAT!!!!!" Iruka screamed. "BUT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!!"

"You know, one would think that a medic nin would be able to tell the difference between a human and a clone."

"You mean..." Iruka said, his eye twitching. "Okay, I'll let you take the test, but since your name was taken off the list you will have to go first."

"Cool with me." I said as I walked into the exam room. I glared at Mizuki(the sensei, not my friend) as I entered.

"Let's see what you've got." He said.

"Okay." I replied, doing the hand signs for a multi shadow clone jutsu.

"Nothing happened." Iruka said. "FAIL!!!" He screamed it loud enough for people outside the room to hear.

"Check outside the window." I said with a smirk on my face.

I followed Iruka to the window and looked out it.

"Wow." Iruka said. Outside I had created millions of clones covering the entire village.

"I'll take my headband." I said, snatching a headband of the table. I noticed that the only color on the table was blue.

"Now, this just won't do." I said using a jutsu to make it red. "That's better!"
I tied my headband around my waist, underneath my shirt. I'm gonna make everyone think I failed, then surprise them all tomorrow.

I exited the room moping.

"It's okay. Maybe you'll get it next time." Naruto said. I just ignored him and went home, where I then shut myself away in my room and moped for the rest of the day.