Am I Jesus?

"Hanabira, Mizuki, and Hotaru..." he said. "Fail."

At first I was really upset about failing, but then I just decided to tell Kakashi about our supreme teamwork.

"Oh, yeah..." I said. "About not using teamwork, we all worked very hard together to cut our three bells off your belt."

I suppose I probably should have told him about the teamwork that we used while actually fighting him, but I didn't feel like explaining it.

"Yeah," Adrienne started. "And we did work together to decide who would go in what order using what attacks."

"Yup." Maria agreed. "It was really quite an intricate plan."

"The way it worked was, as everyone else was busy failing at fighting you alone, we derived a method that would allow them to figure out the whole 'teamwork' thing. "Adrienne said. "It was mostly Hotaru's plan though, so I'll let her explain it."

I groaned.

"Well, I suppose that there's no way of getting out of this one, so I'll just have to explain it." I said. "The way it worked was I decided to attack you using all possible methods of fighting: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu."

"I was assigned Ninjutsu," Maria said. "Because I have the byakugan, so I could use the 8-trigram 64-palm."

"After you used the Kamui, it was my turn." Adrienne said. "I used a series of very quick but simple Taijutsu so that you would become tired, making it easier for Hotaru to capture you with her Genjutsu."

"After Adrienne backed down, it was finally my turn." I said. " After convincing you to use your sharingan so that my rinnegan wouldn't hurt you too much, I easily captured you in my Genjutsu."

"Also, I would like to point out," Adrienne said. "That, had we not been working together, me and Hotaru would both have been able to easily taken you down single-handedly."

"What about me?" Maria asked.

"You probably would have been able to damage him more then you did, but in the end he still would have used his Kamui and gotten out of there." I told her. I don't mean to be rude, but as far as I can see the Byakugan is pretty useless when fighting.

Kakashi looked at us stunned. "You mean to tell me that young children like yourselves were able to come up with such an intricate plan in such a small amount of time."

"Well yeah." I said.

"Back where we come from," Adrienne said. "Me and Hotaru are two of the smartest people our age."

Kakashi thought it over in his head for a few minutes before looking at us with his final verdict.

"You all pass." he said. "I believe I should even write a recommendation for the three of you to become chuunin."

"NO!!!!" We screamed.

"I want to take the chuunin exams." I said.

"Yeah." Maria and Adrienne agreed.

"Alright." Kakashi said. "You may remain genin."

"Yay!!!!" We screamed together. We probably would have passed anyway with the whole giving Naruto food thing and I wouldn't have had to explain our team work, but I would still have preferred eating my food in peace.

Adrienne, Maria, and I hid behind a bush while Kakashi lectured Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

"Why did you and Kakashi come back looking so depressed?" Adrienne asked.

"Ummm...." I responded.

"What is it?" Maria asked.

"Well..."

"Spit it out." Adrienne said.

"It's just that..."

"Keep going." Maria said.

"I really can't tell you."

"Why?" Adrienne asked. "Do you not trust us?"

"I trust you, I..."

"If you trust us than you can tell us." Maria said.

Thankfully for me it was at this time that Kakashi joined us behind the bush.

"Kakashi?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"They want me to tell them why I'm depressed."

"I think we'll leave that for another time."

Maria and Adrienne groaned.
"Fine." They whined.

We all watched through the bush as Sasuke offered his food to Naruto. Kakashi left to tell them that they passed.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"Orochimaru."Adrienne responded.

"First chance I get, I'm gonna kill Orochimaru." I said. "Mark my word."

I've already planned the whole assassination. When Orochimaru catches the dagger with his tongue and is busy talking, I will capture him in my rinnegan genjutsu. While he is struggling in that, I will murder him with a wind rasen shuriken. It will probably be a long time until then, however, so for now I'm going to focus on the present.

Adrienne, Maria, and I walked out into the clearings to get our instructions on what to do tomorrow for our mission. I didn't pay much attention though. I wasn't really all that interested in getting a cat for some dumb old lady.

When I got home, I took a shower.

"This water is way too cold." I thought. "I wish it was warmer. Why can't these ninjas put adjustment knobs on their showers?"

At that moment, not only did the water get warmer, but out of nowhere, an adjustment knob appeared. I had no idea why had just happened, but whatever it was, it was really cool.

"So I just wish for something and it happens?" I asked myself. I got out of the shower and put clothes on before doing anything else.

"I wish that Gaara would appear in my room and kiss me." I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I love gaara, so it's definitely worth a shot.

There was a swirling of sand in my room, and, before I knew it, there was Gaara standing right in front of me.

At first he looked confused, sad, and angry, but then he saw me and his face lit up. He walked over to and kissed me. Then, as fast as he came, he vanished.

"What was that?" I asked myself. "Am I Jesus or something?"