Gaara-Kun

After I finished calming down Sasuke, I went back to my house and fell asleep. I was still fairly tired from using Granny Chiyo's jutsu.

~•~

In my sleep, I had a dream. I dreamt that Tobi wouldn't come back to the leaf with me. I had to watch him as I stood there and did nothing.

He talked about how he was nobody. That Obito Uchiha was gone. And not only did I have to watch him, I also had to watch Kakashi cry.

I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. I just stood there silently and watched.

~•~

I woke up screaming.

"Another bad dream?" Adrienne asked as she walked into my room.

I nodded my head in response.

"Just try to go back to sleep" she told me. I nodded my head again in response, so she left.

I lay back down in bed, but I couldn't fall asleep. I decided that the only way to fall asleep would be to visit Kurama.

I focused on finding Naruto's chakra. Once I had, I used my omnipotence to enter his head into where Kurama was.

Once in his head, I found myself on the wrong side of the bars again. I poofed to the other side.

At first, Kurama snapped at me to try and eat me.

"You really need to stop doing that." I told him.

"Oh, it's you again." He grumbled. "What do you want?"

"To go to sleep."

"Huh?"

"I can't sleep, so I've come to sleep on you."

Kurama grounded. "Whatever."

I hopped up on his side and nestled myself into his fur. I fell asleep almost instantly. No more bad dreams.

~•~

When I awoke, I found that Kurama had wrapped his tail around me. "Aww," I thought. "How cute"

"Good bye Kurama." I said as I poofed back into my bed where my body was.

~•~

"HURRY UP!!!!" Adrienne shouted at me. "We're already late!!!!!"

Apparently Adrienne and
Maria had been trying to wake me up for hours.

"How long exactly have you guys been trying to wake me up?" I asked.

"Two and a half hours." Maria said. "Kakashi sensei is going to kill us."

"Kakashi was three hours late." I smirked. "I still have thirty minutes to get ready."

I got ready in fifteen minutes, then I ate breakfast. I had decided to do the missions today, even though they're boring. Only because I got to see Gaara at the end of the day though.

When I showed up to the site where we were supposed to be meeting Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke all yelled at me.

"Sorry," I told them. "I got lost." They all anime fell.

A few seconds later, Kakashi showed up and used the same excuse I did. Then they looked at me as if I were psychic. I just laughed at them.

"Well," I said. "Time to leave for our missions!!!"

~•~

The entire day was dreadfully boring. The one good thing that did come from it was that when we were weeding the garden, I used a wood style jutsu and grew back the lady's plants before anyone noticed that Naruto had weeded them. He ended up victorious on that one. I didn't help him with anything else though.

Once we were finally finished, Naruto and Sasuke had they're stupid argument. I waited until they were finished, then I went with Naruto as Konohamaru and his friends followed us.

When they finally popped out of the box, I said hi to Konohamaru.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"The question you should be asking is 'who is she'." I pointed at Sakura.

Konohamaru and gang discussed who Sakura was until we all ended up running. Well, more or less everyone else was running. I was joggers slowly so as not to pass them.

It wasn't long until Konohamaru had run into Kankuro. I didn't say anything until Naruto had charged at Kankuro. After Naruto failed, I decided to get Konohamaru back from Kankuro.

I zipped to the top of Kankuro's head, grabbed Konohamaru, and was back at where I was standing. It was kinda like what minato does, but without the kunai. I put Konohamaru behind my back protectively.

Kankuro looked at me, confused and surprised.

"How did you?" He asked. "You must be one of the leafs genin." I guess that's one solution to his question. It's just wrong.

"Actually, I'm a genin. Bottom of my class." The look on Kankuro's face was priceless.

"Well, you're no match for my crow." Kankuro said as he started to take crow off his back. I'm totally no match for him. Sarcasm.

As Kankuro was taking Crow of his back, Gaara finally showed up.

"Kankuro, stop it." Gaara said. "You're an embarrassment to our village."

I would just like to say, Gaara is so much sexier in real life. Before his sand could stop me, I had sprinted over to Gaara and was hugging him.

He wrapped his sand around my neck, and used it to push me away, "choking" me. I just used my own chakra to make the sand go away, back into his gourd. I made myself just float in the air. I smiled at Gaara.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" He asked. "I'm a monster."

"I don't really see what there is to be afraid of." I monotoned.

"I just said that I'm a monster." Gaara said.

"Well, I'm a thousand times stronger than shukaku, so I think I'm good." Gaara looked at me with a "how the heck did you know that, what are you" face.

"Magic." I smirked. Then I walked away.

"Wait!!!" He called. "What's your name?"

"Hotaru Uchiha." I said. Then I kept on walking.

I met up with Maria and Adrienne at Ichiraku.

"What took you so long?" Adrienne groaned.

"I had to meet Gaara." I said.

Adrienne glared at me. "Wow." She said.

"He's so much sexier in real life. You should have seen him." I got little hearts in my eyes.

"If only Emily was here." Maria said. "She would have loved to see Gaara."

We heard a thud outside Ichiraku. I went outside to see what had made the noise, and low and behold, there was Emily, sprawled out on the ground.