NEJI-SAN

The picture is my ninja attire.

Story start:

I groaned in pain as I slowly opened my eyes.

"What just happened?" I asked myself as I sat up. As my eyes started to focus, I realized that I wasn't on the street where I was before.

"Where am I" I asked myself looking around me. "And why am I all alone?"I then realized that I wasn't completely alone.

Sitting on the ground next to me were two different people who were out cold. At first I didn't realize who they were, but upon better inspection, I realized that it was Adrienne and Maria. Except, they were different.

Adrienne had longer and lighter hair with bangs. Maria's hair had become straight and turned black. I then checked my own hair to make sure it was the same. It wasn't. My hair had become much longer. It had also changed from a brown-blonde color to dark purple.

"ADRIENNE" I screamed trying to wake her up.

"What" She groaned, sitting up.

"Where are we?" I asked her.

"Huh?" She looked around at where we were. "Umm, lily... I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

I laughed. "Ya don't say?" I mocked her. "I thought we were still back on the same street from the Lightning." (I have decided that the flash was lightning, due to all the thunder that I had been hearing.)

"Any way," Adrienne said, cutting off my sarcasm. "We should probably wake up Maria."

"Yeah... That would probably be smart."

I really hadn't thought about getting her... I'm such a good friend. I crawled over to Maria and started poking her. She just groaned and slapped my hand away.

"MARIA" I screamed in her ear.

"WHAT!?" She groaned. She really doesn't like being woken up.

"Um... You may want to open your eyes."

"Huh?" She asked as she opened her eyes. "Where are we?"

"I don't know." I responded. "We should probably look around and find out."

"Okay." Maria responded.

We all stood up, and I realized that our heights had all changed as well as our hair. My height was about an inch shorter than before. I was around 5'9" before, so now I'm 5'8" Unlike me, Maria and Adrienne had grown. Maria grew 6 inches and was 5'6". Adrienne hadn't grown as much, but she was still taller than Maria at 5'6".

We started wandering through the woods, trying to find out where we were. The place looked familiar, I just couldn't quite remember what is was from.

After a few minutes of walking, I heard something moving in the bushes. I instinctively got in a ready position, and my friends followed suit.

We stood like that for a while until a kunai flew out of the bush and whizzed past my ear. As if some unknown force was controlling me, I pounced on the bush and started attacking what ever was behind it.

After our attacker had fainted, I looked up and saw a person staring at me in aw.

"How did you do that?" the unknown person asked.

"I don't know." I responded. "What's your name?"

"Neji" he responded.

"Hi Neji..." i said calmly "WAIT WHAT?!?" Looking at him I coud tell that he was indeed Neji Hyuuga.

But if he's Neji... Does that mean I'm in Naruto?

"Is something wrong..." he asked, his voce trailing off at the end. "Wait... Is that the sharingan?"

"Huh?" I asked. "I didn't notice anyone around here with a sharingan."

"Um, Lily?" Maria said.

"Yes, what is it?" I'm really confused now.

"Well, it's just that... Um..."

"What she's trying to tell you is that you now have a mangekyo sharingan." Adrienne said bluntly.

I grabbed my iPod out of the bag I had been carrying and opened it up to the camera. Lo and behold, starting back at me was a full blown mangekyo sharingan. I gasped in shock.

"You mean you really didn't notice?" Adrienne asked in a mocking tone. "The moment you woke me up I noticed that you had a sharingan and Maria had a byakugan."

I looked at Maria and saw that she did indeed have a byakugan. I then looked closely at Adrienne's eyes to see if she had anything. When I saw them I fell back in shock and fear.

"What is it?" Adrienne asked confused and frightened. "Is there something behind me?"

"R-R-rinnegan" I blurted out. "You...have...rinnegan..."

"Really?!?" She exclaimed happily, pulling out her phone. "YIPEE!!!!! I HAVE A RINNEGAN!!!!!"

"We should probably get you back to the village. From the looks of it, you aren't from around here." Neji stated loosely.

"OKAY!!!!" I screamed following him willingly.

"You're quick to follow a stranger" neji said, somewhat confused.

"YOU'RE NOT A STRAN-" I cut Maria off before she said anything bad.

"What was that?" Neji asked.

"Nothing!" I said nervously.

"You can't say that. It could ruin everything."

"Oh, right." Maria replied.

~*~

Before taking us to the village, neji brought us back to his team. Lee was about to talk to us about how beautiful you are we were, but I cut him off before he started.

We tried to remain silent for the most part so as not to let an spoilers slip, but overall we failed at that.

"You know Lee, I think your taijutsu is amazing." I said after thinking for a while. "You don't even need ninjutsu of genjutsu to be a good ninja."

"How did you know that Lee could only use taijutsu?" Tenten asked me.

"Umm... magic?" I don't really think she believed me.