Zabuza

When I woke up, I found myself back in the real world. I appeared to be on a boat.

"SHE'S AWAKE!!!" Sakura exclaimed.

"What happened?" Kakashi asked me concerned. "I was talking to Tazuna, then you fainted. We were going to take back to the village, but Hanabira insisted that you were fine and had a good reason to faint."

"Um...." I said scratching the back of my head. I didn't know whether to tell them the truth or not. "Well, there was this one person I really wanted to have a private conversation with, so I entered their mind to talk to them."

It was the truth. Just not the whole truth.

"Was it one of us seven?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes and no." I responded. "It was sorta Naruto."

"You didn't say anything to me!!!" Naruto exclaimed. I sweat dropped.

"Um..." How do I tell them I was talking to Kurama? "I can only tell Naruto, Kakashi, and Mizuki. Hanabira already knows, and sucks for Sasuke and Sakura."

"So, if you guys'll let me turn off your hearing..." I said, looking at Sasuke and Sakura. They looked at me with confused faces, but I just used my omnipotence to turn off their hearing. (I KNOW COOL, RIGHT?!?!)

"How did you kinda talk to Naruto?" Mizuki asked.

"Kurama." I said as I looked at her.

"Ah." she said.

"THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!! WHATS KURAMA?!?!?!" Naruto screamed.

*worldfullofidiots* "One would think that Naruto would know the name of the nine tails." I whispered to Adrienne and Maria. They laughed.

Kakashi looked at me confused. I suppose he overheard what I said...

"Anyway, I entered Naruto's mind and talked to the nine-tailed fox spirit inside him." I explained to Kakashi and Naruto.

They say there in the boat stunned for a minute before Naruto finally spoke.

"Why would you want to speak with that monster?"

I gasped in shock. "Don't call him a monster. He is amazing." I said. "Anyway, I talked to him about Naruto."

"What did you tell him about Naruto?" Kakashi asked.
"To answer that I'll have to turn off Naruto's hearing." And so I did.

"Okay, it was a simple conversation." I told Kakashi and Mizuki(and adrienne, but she wasn't listening) "After gaining Kurama's respect, I told him to watch out for Naruto. Then I took a nap. He's really soft. Softer than person's hair." (That last part was for Maria. And the person she was based off of.)

Kakashi ignored the last part. "Looks like we're almost at the shore." He said. "You should... Uh... fix... the others"

"Okay!!!"

Before fixing their hearing, I turned off Kakashi's hearing.

"WE'RE ALMOST TO HAKU!!!!" I screamed at Maria and Adrienne. Then I turned on everyone's hearing.

"LAND HO!!!!!!" I screamed at them. They didn't understand. "I'm a pirate dummies."

"Ah." They said together. They really are stupid sometimes

"WOW, THAT BRIDGE IS HUGE!!!!!" Naruto screamed. He's such a Baka.

"Keep your voice down." Kakashi said. "Why do you think we are traveling in the mist? If gatou sees us we're all dead."

Me, Adrienne, and Maria started cracking up.

"IT'S TOTALLY GATO THATS THE PROBLEM!!!!" I laughed. "NOT ZAB-"