The prophecy

Haku looked at me confused.

"You want me to train you?" She asked.(I'm going to call Haku a she because I'll forget to say he.) "I'm the enemy."

"So? I don't care."

"I believe that Zabuza probably will" Rats. I forgot about him.

"Okay, you take me to Zabuza. I'll talk to him. If he refuses to let me train with you, you can kill me."

"Are you sure about that?"

"I'm positive."

"Alright."

And so we left to go ask Zabuza.

~•~

"No." He said after I asked him. "Absolutely not."

"But why?" I complained.

"Because," he said. "When we fought the other day, you almost won. I'm not going to help you defeat me."

"Fine." I said. "I guess you can kill me."

Zabuza lifted his sword and swung it down at my neck.

I felt the metal pass through my neck as I activated the kamui at the last second so that only the part being hit would disappear. I smiled at Zabuza as he failed to kill me.

W-w-what?" He stuttered. "B-but your just a genin."

"I may be a genin, but I'm more powerful than the nine tailed beast." I smirked. "If I wanted to, I could kill you and Haku right now."

"Well then why don't you?" He questioned, confused.

"Because I like Haku, and I'm too lazy." I said. "Bye!!!"

With that I poofed (I'm to lazy to write out teleported.) back to my room and destroyed the note before anyone could see it. Then I went down to dinner.

I arrived in the room just in time to see Inari storm out of the room. Kaiza quickly followed him. I guess he still doesn't believe in heroes. I fell asleep on the table while what's his face told Kakashi, naruto, sasuke, and sakura what had happened.

~•~

I woke up early the next morning. Someone had moved me into my room. I went to the stove and made pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

At 7:30, I woke up Adrienne and Maria. We all ate our pancakes in silence.

"Hey guys," I said after finishing my food.

"What?" They asked at the same time.

"You want to learn ice jutsu today?" I asked them.

"YEAH!!!!" They squealed.

"How do you know how to do it?" Maria asked.

"Well, the one day that I pretended to be moping in my room after 'failing' the test at the academy, I did research on all of the existing jutsu." I told them. "So, I know all of the hand signs."

"Well..." Adrienne said. "Let's get moving!!!"

~•~

Once we got to a clearing in the woods, I stopped and put my stuff down.

"Okay, now I am going to try to make some ice." I declared to the group. I used a water jutsu and created a large pond. I summoned some of the water into my hand and use my chakra to make it into an icicle.

It slowly froze. "HUZZAH!!!!" I exclaimed. "I HATH DONE IT!!!!"

Adrienne and Maria stared in amazement.

"How did you do that?" Maria asked. "It's not your kekkai genkai..."

"I don't know." I said.

"What's your chakra type?" Adrienne asked me.

"No clue."

"Shouldn't you figure that out...?" asked mizuki.

"I suppose." Adrienne took one of the paper thingies out of her bag.

"Here you go." She said.

I took the paper and emitted chakra into it. It vanished.

"What..." I said confused.

Adrienne and Maria took their own pieces of paper to find what would happen.

Adrienne's paper exploded into a lot of colors. Maria's paper multiplied.

"What the..." I asked. "That's not supposed to happen..."

"Should we go to Kakashi to figure out what's happening?" Adrienne asked.

"I suppose."

We walked back through the woods until we got back to Tazuna's house.

"KAKASHI!!!!!" I screamed as if I were being attacked. The whole journey back to the house I had becoming more and more fearful as to why it would just vanish.

"What?!?!?" He asked fearfully.

"The p-p-paper." I stuttered.

"What paper?" Kakashi was scared now. Possibly for my sanity.

"We used the papers to see what our chakra natures were." Adrienne explained.

"Oh." kakashi said. "Well, what were the results?"

"That's the thing..." Maria said. "Hotaru's vanished, Hanabira's exploded, and mine multiplied."

"We were wondering if you could explain to us what that means." Hanabira said.

Kakashi looked surprised. "Well, there's one thing that would explain this."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"That's the thing..." Kakashi said.

"What is it?" Maria asked.

"Well, there's a story that talks about something like this happening, but no one knows if it's actually true."

"It's our only hope. Just tell us." I mumbled.

"Okay," Kakashi began. "The story tells that sometime in the future three heroes will be born. They will be born all on the full moon, but three consecutive full moons.

"These three girls will be the most powerful people in the entire ninja world. They will each have the amount of power in one strand of hair that the nine tailed fox has in his entire body.

"Over time they will rise into legendary heroes. The only way to recognize these children, however, is by their chakra.

"The first one born will be able to manipulate her chakra to do whatever she wants. She will be titled omnipotent. When given a chakra paper, it will vanish.

"The second will have unlimited chakra. Due to her vast amount of chakra, she will be able to see any person she wants at any given time. For her, a chakra paper will multiply.

"The third child will have a very special chakra as well as normal chakra. It will be able to be manipulated into knowledge. For this child, chakra paper will explode.

"And that's the story. Some versions say that there is a fourth child, but that part isn't very clear."

"Woah." I said.

We all just stood there for a few minutes not knowing what to say.

"Well then, I guess we should get back to training." Maria said.

"You guys go. I'm bored of this place. I'm gonna go comatose until it's time for the bridge." And so I did.