JIRAIYA

I heard Adrienne and Maria come home, but they decided to leave me alone, so I figured I would check out my room.

I had a full size canopy bed made of dark brown wood. My walls were pool blue with a white trim on the bottom. I had a dresser the same color wood as my bed, and a nightstand with an alarm clock.

I saw that it was five o'clock already. I decided that I would just do a little Naruto research. I went on Narutopedia and searched all the existing jutsu.

I continued researching for a while until it was finally time for us to get placed into teams.

I got into my normal outfit, and hid my headband by putting the metal part beneath my hair and tying the red part on top of my head.

I went out to the living room and sat on the couch. A few minutes later, Adrienne and Maria came out of their rooms. When they saw me they immediately transformed into Tobi and Deidara. I smiled when I saw them.

"Sorry you didn't make it." Maria said calmly.

"Yeah, what happened?" Adrienne asked. Maria nudged her for being rude.

"I don't now." I laughed sadly. "I guess there's always next time."

"Yeah." They said sighing. Then they left.

After I was sure they were completely gone, I went outside and ran over to the academy as fast as I could. I was one of the last ones there, seeing as I didn't run very fast.

"What are you doing here?" This random person asked.

"I passed."

"But we all heard Iruka scream fail."

"Then why do I have this?" I asked flipping over my headband so the metal part was on top. The kid just walked away.

I then took me seat, and remembering what happens next, I pulled my phone out and started recording fast enough so that I was able to get a video of Naruto and sasuke kissing.

"Did you get it?" Maria asked me as she sat down next to me.

"Yes!!!" I replied excitedly.

"Yay!!!" Adrienne squealed.

Iruka then came in and started talking to us.

"Starting today you are all shinobi." He started. I zoned out after that part. I really didn't care.

"Okay, next is team seven." Iruka said. I perked up at this part. "Due to the fact that we recently gained a few new students, the numbers in this team will be a little messed up."

Does that mean that I get to be on team seven? I sure hope so.

"Sakura haruno, Naruto uzumaki, sasuke uchiha," he began. "Hotaru Uchiha, Mizuki Hyuuga, and Hanabira Otsutsuki"

I zoned out again while Naruto complained about being on a team with sasuke.

I'M SO HAPPY THOUGH!!!!!!! I GET TO BE ON TEAM KAKASHI!!!

After they finished announcing who was on what team, I went out for ramen with Maria and Adrienne.

We took a long time at the ramen shop since we knew Kakashi would be late anyway. We planned out entrance to right before Naruto started setting his trap.

~•~

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING LATE" Naruto screamed as he finished his trap.

"Like a jounin would fall for such a stupip booby trap." Sasuke smirked.