Saving Sasuke

I woke up and knew instantly that something was off. There was something I had to do, I just couldn't remember what.

I did my normal routine of showering, wishing my hair dry, putting on my ninja clothes, then braiding the little pieces of hair next to my bangs. I put my ninja headband on my forehead, underneath the bangs and braids.

I was going to go downstairs to talk to Kakashi about the prophecy when I remembered what it was I had to do.

"Cheese," I thought. "I have to go to the bridge."

I teleported to the bridge just in time to see Kakashi about to hit Zabuza with his chidori. And then hit Haku. I couldn't just stand there and let Kakashi kill Haku. I had to do something.

I poofed in front of Haku and took the blast of Kakashi's chidori myself. I knew I wouldn't die, but I decided to make it dramatic anyway.

Kakashi's eyes widened as he saw what he had done. "Why did you-"

"It's just like rin." I said as I fell to the ground. I saw Kakashi begin to cry as I blacked out.

I woke up a few minutes later to see Naruto sitting above me. Kakashi was fighting Haku and Zabuza(and failing).

Upon taking a closer look at Naruto, I noticed he was still in kyuubi mode.

"You're welcome kid." He said. But it wasn't his voice, it was kuruma's. "I just saved your life."

"Thanks." I said. I stood up.

"Would you like me to hell you fight?" He asked.

"No," I said. "You can go now."

"Okay."

I looked around the area to see what I could do. I noticed that Maria and Adrienne had let themselves be captured in an ice prison jutsu. I really should have taught them how to do ice jutsus. It also appeared that Sasuke was stuck unconscious in the jutsu as well

Knowing that Haku and Zabuza would team up on me if they knew I was conscious, I transformed into sakura. I crawled in the ice prison to join my friends. They groaned since they thought I was useless Sakura trying to help Sasuke.

"I love Itachi." I said so that they would know it's me.

I looked at one of the mirrors and saw Haku smirk.

"You children really are stupid." She mocked. "Thinking that a useless kid like you could beat me."

I smirked back at her. "You really are the stupid one." I did a few hand signs and turned her mirrors into water. She looked at me and gaped.

"How did you...?" Haku asked. I transformed back into myself.

"Never reject me when I ask you to teach me something. It won't end well." I smirked.

Haku got rid of the clone that she had fighting Zabuza. Kakashi saw me and ran over to my side to help me. Zabuza followed Kakashi. I got in a fighting stance, ready to attack. Kakashi, hanabira, and Maria followed suit.

"No guys, please don't help me." I said to them. They stepped back, surprised.

"Why don't you want our help?" Maria asked. She looked offended.

"I- I-" I stuttered. "I don't want you guys to get hurt."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Adrienne asked, defensively.

"You guys are already tired." I said. "And I just want to know that I can do something." I began thinking of the dream that I had had the other day.