Nightmares

I woke up and said my goodbyes to Kurama before popping back into my own mind.

I got myself all ready for the day and walked downstairs into my living room. In the living room I found Naruto sleeping on our sofa.

"NARUTO!!!" I screamed.

"HUH?!?!?" He yelled back while falling off the sofa. I put my hand over my mouth to hide my laughter.

"We have training." I told him.

"Oh, yeah!" He exclaimed. "I'd better go get ready."

He ran out the door. I went and made myself an egg sandwich. It kind of turned out right. Adrienne walked down the steps while I ate my sandwich.

"You ready for training?" She asked excitedly.

"Yah!" I responded with my mouth full of food.

"That's disgusting." She remarked.

I swallowed my food. "I try."

We finished eating breakfast ad then headed out to start our training with the annoying guy. We were slightly late and arrived just in time to see Naruto fall into the hot spring. We both laughed.

"I see that you had both finally arrived for training with me." The weird guy that I don't care about said.

"Sure." I responded. It not like I came here to train with Jiraiya or anything...

"You two can try to walk on the water, but I doubt it'll work in your first try." he said.

"You'll see about that." I smirked. I did a front flip and landed on my feet on the water. I took about a second to get the hang of it, but overall it was easy.

Adrienne back flipped onto the water and got it right the first try.

What's his face sensei was about to congratulate us when he noticed Jiraiya spying on the girls bathing room. He was about to go attempt to stop him, but I grabbed his shoulder.

"You're never gonna beat him." I said. "Let me get him."

"If I don't stand a chance, then how are you going to bet him?" He asked. "and who even is he that he could beat me?"

"He's a sanin." I replied.

"You think you stand a chance against a sanin?" He asked.

"I already killed one of them." I responded. "Orochimaru."

The guy smirked. "Let's see it then."

I activated my rinnegan and did pein's force pull thing. I would have done the Star Wars force pull, but that's cheating.

Jiraiya screamed as he was pulled towards me. I punched him in the stomach once he was close enough to me.

"Lesson one, learn how to resist my force pull, or you'll be killed by your student." I said to him in a slightly rude tone. Overall I'm just trying to save his life.

"Why would you try to kill me?" He asked.

"Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan."

"What?" He asked confused.

"They're in the akatsuki. Learn to resist my force pull or Nagato will do the same to you." I told him.

"Shouldn't you not be telling me this?" He asked me.

"Just protecting you." I responded. "Now you should train me, Hanabira, and Naruto."

Now was when Naruto and Jiraiya got into their argument. I didn't pay attention to most of I though.