Omnipotence

I stared in shock at the place where Gaara just stood.

"I may not know what just happened, but it was awesome." I thought to myself.

I was just kissed. By Gaara!!!! EEEEP!!!!

I smiled as I plopped down on my bed and went to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I realized that I was going to have to go on a lot of boring missions before I got to Zabuza and Haku.

I groaned as I pulled on my ninja clothes and pulled my hair back into a high pony tail (I've decided that a pony tail will be easier to fight in.) I walked over to the hokage building to receive our mission.

As soon as he started talking about the lady's cat, I zoned out.

"I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up when it's time for our mission with Zabuza." I thought to myself.
Then, like on the day we entered Naruto, everything went black.

~*~

I woke up in the hospital and found a bunch of medical ninjas surrounding me.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"You were in a coma." One of the medical ninjas replied. "We've been trying to figure out what caused it for the last few hours."

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"About four hours."

I realized now that it would be time for me to be starting out on my mission to the bridge.

"Oh my god." I said.

"What is it?" the ninja asked.

"I know why I fainted." I said.

"Why?" the ninja asked.

"Because I wanted to." I've decided that it may be possible that I have become omnipotent.

"Huh?" the medical ninjas were all confused.

"I'll tell you later!" I exclaimed as I ran out the door, wishing my normal clothes and hairstyle to re appear.

I ran all the way to the Hokage building and found that Naruto had just managed to convince the Hokage to give us a more challenging mission.

"You're back?" Hiruzen asked. "Already?"

"It's along story." I said. The hokage raised an eyebrow.

"It's because she didn't want to go on the last mission, and being omnipotent she simply wished herself to sleep until it was time for this mission briefing." Adrienne stated calmly.

"How did you know that?" I asked her. "Not even I knew that I was completely omnipotent."

Adrienne thought for a minute before responding. "It's because I'm omniscient."

"We'll talk about what those big words mean later." Kakashi said. "For now let's just stick to the mission briefing."

"Alright." The hokage said. "This will be a c-rank mis-" I broke down laughing. Adrienne elbowed me in the rib cage.

"Spoilers." She whispered to me.

"... As I wast saying, this is a c-rank mission." I bit my tongue in an attempt to hold back my laughter.

Hiruzen continued to explain our mission.

When Tazuna entered, Maria squealed. I sighed.

"Pat. Pat." I said to Maria, straightening my arm and moving it up and down as if I were patting her head. She growled at me.

"At least I don't cry every time someone mentions a dead character."

"Whatever." I said.

~•~

Everyone else went home to pack bags for our mission. I just walked to the city gates and waved my wrist, summoning everything I needed.

I put my bag down and exited the gates. I walked over to the spot I had stood just weeks before when I created my first rasengan.

"Let's see how much I've improved." I said a I activated my rinnegan. I focused as much chakra to my hand as possible. "RASENGAN!!!" I screamed as I jammed my rasengan into a tree. This time I managed to destroy the entire forest. Whoops.

Kakashi ran over to me from inside the village.

"What just happened?" he asked concerned.

"Um..." I responded. "I may have destroyed the entire forest with my rasengan."

"You sure you don't want to be a chuunin?" he asked me.

"Yup." I said.

I regrew the forest using a wood style. (Again)

"You really are something." Kakashi said to me. "Now, let's get back into the village."

"Okay." I responded, following him through the gates.

"What was that loud noise?" Naruto asked.

"I dropped my bag." I said to him.
Sasuke glared at me.

"I highly doubt that." Sasuke said.

"Well, sucks for you." I snapped. "I guess you'll never know."

Sasuke growled. I growled right back at him. Sakura glared at me.

"Oh, shut up." I said to her. "We're related."

"Actually, they're brother and sister." Adrienne said.

"WE'RE WHAT NOW?!?!?" I screamed at her.

"Well, what happened is that you and Sasuke were going to be twins, but there was a rumor going around that you were going to be immensely powerful, so one day you just disappeared and went to our dimension." She told me.

I just stood there shocked.

"You mean that..." I said excitedly.
"I'm your brother." Sasuke said smirking. "Aren't you happy abo-"

I cut him off. "ITACHI'S MY BROTHER!!!!!" I squealed. "OH MY GODDESS, YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"

Sasuke frowned. Naruto looked at me with a what the fudge face. I blushed and shut up.

Naruto walked over to me.

"Why is your face red?" He asked.

"Because I'm embarrassed." I said, going even redder.

"Okay." He said as he walked away.

Next it was Sasuke who walked up to me.

"Why are you excited about being his sister?" Sasuke asked. "He killed our entire clan."

"You see, sasuke, while Itachi did kill off our clan, he did miss a few people." I said. "He also had very good intentions."

"What were his intentions then?" Sasuke asked. "Because the way you speak of them, they certainly can't be what he told me."

"That's classified information." I told him. "Only the hokage and village elders are allowed to know."

"Well then how do you know?"

"That is also classified information."

Sasuke growled and walked away.

"Time to leave!" Kakashi announced, and we all followed him out the gates.