I'm Finally Here!!!!!

I continued walking in silence the rest of the way. I didn't want people questioning me more about how I knew stuff. It was really hard though. I mean seriously, how am I supposed to enter my favorite story and not say anything.

After a while of containing my excitement, I finally was able to see the village in the distance. I immediately started sprinting towards it. Who wouldn't?!?

I stopped myself once I reached the village. I turned around and saw that everyone else was really far behind, so I figured now would be the perfect time to test out what I could do.

I started of with a simple shadow clone jutsu. After I finished the hand signs(which took a while because I had never done them before), I ended up with at least a hundred perfect clones. I think I may have over done it a little.

Seeing how easy that was for me, I tried something a little harder. Okay, maybe a lot harder. I just really wanted to try it.

I focused my chakra to my hand and started swirling it around in every direction. After no time at all, I had created a full blown rasengan.

"HOLY SHIZ!!!" I screamed as I looked at my hand. "HOW DID I DO THAT?!?!?"

I then decided to try and hit a tree with it. Who knows, maybe it's not as good as it looks. I carefully walked over to a tree and jammed my hand into it.

Let's just say that the result was... very unexpected. I may have just demolished half the forest. Whoops!

I looked around and saw Neji, Lee, Tenten, Gai, Adrienne, and Maria. They had all anime fallen.

After a little bit Maria and Adrienne ran over to me.

"DID YOU DO THAT?!?!" Adrienne screamed excitedly.

"Yeah..." I responded quietly.

"What was it?" Maria asked. "Chidori, wind rasen shuriken?"

"No, just a normal rasengan." I'm really not surprised that they would think I did more. Half the forest was gone for pete's sake!!!

"Woah." Adrienne said. "That's one impressive rasengan."

"Yeah..." I said and I scratched the back of my head. "I may have gone a little overboard..."

It was at about that point that team Gai started making its way over to us.

"What just happened?" Neji asked. He sounded worried. "Did someone attack you?"

"Um... no...." I responded. "I just... Well... you won't believe this... uh..."

Adrienne cut me off before it got too awkward. "She made a rasengan and blew up half the forest."

"I didn't know you guys were ninja." Neji seemed a little suspicious of us now.

"We aren't." Maria replied. "It was just her making an honest mistake."

"How do you accidentally create a rasengan?" Lee asked that one. I thought it was kind of weird for him, but oh well!

"I didn't realize that I actually could do it. I had just seen a great ninja do it once and I tried to copy it." I hope they believed that one.

"Fine." Neji believed me. Thank god. "That doesn't explain how you ran so fast."

That I didn't understand. I must have looked confused because Maria took the time to explain it to me.

"You ran three miles to the village in two seconds." I hadn't realized I was that fast.

"Well, I have been working on my speed for a long time." I gave a look to Maria and Adrienne hoping that they would go along with it.

"Oh, yeah. I guess that does make sense." Adrienne thankfully understood. Maria just kept her mouth shut.

~*~

After we had that little mishap settled, Gai took us into the village. From there we went straight to the hokage building. After entering the hokage's office and looking at the third hokage, I burst into tears.

"Why are you crying?" The hokage asked me. "Are you scared?" I guess it probably did make no sense to him. He didn't know that he died.

Thinking about his death made me remember Neji's death. Of course then I started crying more.

"I'm not going to punish you for what happened with the forest." He really didn't get it.

"N-N-Neji!!!" I sobbed. I felt someone come over to me and sit in front of me.

"What is it?" I now knew that the person in front of me was Neji.

I opened my eyes and threw my arms around his shoulders.

"I don't want you to go!" I shouted.

"I'm not going anywhere." he doesn't understand. He wouldn't know what happens.

It was at about this point that Adrienne and Maria realized what was happening. They walked over to me and pushed Neji away, putting their arms around me.

"Look," Adrienne whispered. "He's still here right now. Both of them are."

"Yeah," Maria agreed. "And if you cry every time you see someone who died, you're gonna be a complete wreck."

I guess Maria did have a point.

"Thanks guys." I said, slowly standing up."

"Okay," Hiruzen(the third hokage) said. "Now that that's settle, time to decide what to do with you. First, I'm gonna need to know your names."

"Um..." I said. "That's a long story."

"I don't see how your names are a long story, but okay." Hiruzen said.

"Okay, a few hours ago, my friends and I were walking along the street..."

I told him the rest of what happened, throwing our names in at random parts.

"And that is how we ended up here." I concluded.

"Okay." Hiruzen stated calmly. "Now that I know what happened, we're going to need a cover story and some fake names."

"I'll start. We are a group of friends that are children of some ninja that were on a mission in the rain village."

"Our parents were captured and we don't know what happened to them, but we managed to get away and come here. My name is Hotaru Uchiha." It may be a bit elaborate, but it will work.

"Me next!" Exclaimed Maria. "My name is mizuki hyuuga."

"I guess I'll be hanabira Otsutsuki, the long lost princess of the Otsutsuki clan."

Adrienne's plan may seem a little far fetched, but how else could she have a rinnegan?

"Okay, now that that's settled, I have decided that you guys will be attending classes at the academy with all the other children your age. But if you can, please don't use your sharingan, rinnegan, or byakugan unless you're alone or you really need it."

"OKAY!" We all exclaimed in unison as we ran out the door.