Is that my hoodie? (Fluff)

I'ma let you recover from the last oneshot with this.

Kokichi ran around his room as he looked for his checkered hoodie.

"I just had it yesterday where-" He cut himself off and started thinking. He sighed once he realized Miu had it. He laughed as he walked out of his dorm.

Once he got to the cafeteria he knew he was right. There Miu was, wearing his hoodie and talking to Himiko. Kokichi sneakily walked towards the two girls and tapped Miu shoulder.

"Eek!" She squeaked making Kokichi laugh, "You're adorable." Miu's face turned pink "Shut up abortion" Kokichi smiled and kissed Miu on the cheek "Cya beloved!" Miu's face got redder and hotter.

Kokichi sat with K1-B0 and Rantoro and started talking to them for a while.
After about 45 minutes Miu walked over to the three with the checkered hoodie in her hands

"Hey, Kokichi, do you want this back?" She asked. Kokichi shook his head " You can keep it. It's obvious you like it since you've stolen it from me like, five times. " Miu smiled and put it back on then sitting next to Kokichi and laying her head on his shoulder. Kokichi blushed slightly then continued to talk to the two boys.

This was short my bad. My brain decided it doesn't wanna work- I also had trouble finding a fluff one out of the titles I have because I like writing sad stuff lol.