Trans

Kokichi comes out to everyone but it's forced by Tsumugi because that's how I came out as pansexual to my mom so Kitty if you're reading this I'm looking at you
😃👌

Miu's POV.

Me and Angie were talking in the dining room when Tsumugi was on the speaker, "Everyone get in the gym~!" She exclaimed making us groan. We'd found out everything and knew she was the mastermind yet we weren't allowed to leave. At least everyone else came back to life especially Kokichi.

Me and the other got up from out seat and headed toward the gym. When I got there I realized Kokichi hasn't been seen all day.

"Hello everyone!" Tsumugi said, "Tsumugi, I told you to let him go we aren't about to expose him" Monokuma said. The blue haired bitch rolled her eyes and opened the curtains to reveal Kokichi who looked horrified.

"Are you ready to be exposed? Maybe we can actually get someone to kill! Take your shirt off and show them" She exclaimed, everyone groaned and huffed.

Monokuma looked livid. It was a big change when he told us he actually cared for us, "Kokichi doesn't have to do anything you say, damn, I should've executed you. I miss Junko" he said. Kokichi looked at us with pleading eyes.

He began to unbutton his shirt to reveal a binder. I looked at everyone, they all seemed shocked.

"You're trans?" Maki asked, he nodded. Everyone looked at Tsumugi, "and how is this supposed to make us kill?" I asked, "I thought at least one of you would be transphobic. Not that I am I just took a guess, I especially thought it'd be Kaito" she explained. Kaito looked offended, " since when did I seem transphobic or homophobic? " He asked making her shrug.

Kokichi buttoned his shirt back up and ran toward me. He jumped on me and made me fall on my back, " Kokichi!" I shouted. I could hear sobs, "What's wrong?" I asked, "I'm just happy you guys support me".