Circus Baby Abduction

Requested by strifeandERROR

Kokichi's POV.

"You go toward her Miu" I said. She rolled her eyes, "Why? It's just a silly old robot that can make shit and make kids laugh" I sighed and put a hand on her shoulder. "Just don't go up to it please?" I asked. Miu nodded and I went to finish the job I had started. It was a kid's birthday party in a few hours and I had to get things prepared.

Miu's POV.

I didn't want to listen to him, I know it was a stupid idea to get close to a robot but he said he made it for me. Why would he make something for me and not let me go near it? He probably had his reasons. Maybe it was because Nagito, his brother, died from one. He had to watch that with his own eyes. Everyone here saw how tired and depressed he looked for a while. Then suddenly he went back to his normal and happy self.

I decided I wouldn't listen to him and I went up to Circus Baby, I wanted to prove that she was completely safe. Safer then the Fazbear from years ago that killed Nagito. Besides that kid was gonna die of dementia anyways he was going to have to expect this at some point.

Circus Baby looked down at me. She looked as if she was counting for some reason. I turned around and yelled, "Hey babe come here!" Kokichi came running in. "What happened?" he asked. I turned to look at Circus Baby who had ice cream coming out of her stomach. "See she's completely safe!" I began to take the ice cream but when I did I was dragged into her. Every bone in my body crushed and my blood was spilling. Then everything went black.

Kokichi's POV.

I fell to my knees as Circus Baby closed. Tears began streaming down my face. "Maki!" I shouted. My sister came running in.

"What happened!?" She asked. I shakily pointed at the damned robot that killed Miu. "It took her...she's gone...dead" Maki's eyes widened and she brought me into a hug. I could tell she wanted to cry but her inability stopped her. "She's in a better place" I nodded but her comment didn't stop me from crying. "Hey, why don't you go home I'll take care of the party" I nodded then got up and walking to my car.