This is just really messed up :D

gore/violence/ drug use/stabbing/murder/corpses/blood/self harm/dead cats/manipulation/cannibalism/substance abuse/knives/guns/fear/slut shamming/prostitution

Kokichi's POV.

I stared down at the decapitated cat. It was mine. I had just gotten home from school when I saw it lying like this. Bubbles was a good cat. She had black fur and white paws along with blue eyes.

I looked inside my house, or, what I call my house. I didn't consider it home. Not anymore. I walked inside to see my mother, blood on her face. "Hello Kokichi!" She exclaimed as she walked up to me, "I saved some of your father's limbs for supper tonight!" I nodded. My mother had killed our father out of pure rage since he abused us. She still have the crazed yet loving look in her eyes as that night. She shot my father straight through the head. "Mom.." I whispered. "Yes?" She asked.

"Why did you do this? " I asked. She sat the knife down and turned to face me. "Because I care about you dear.. don't think I'm the bad guy for this." I nodded and took my shoes off then sat my backpack down.

"The cat's dead." I said.

"Hm.. well, maybe we can burry her in the yard."

"Yes ma'am."

I looked to the side of the counter and saw a pack of meth and cigarettes, as well as some alcohol. I grabbed the bottle of beer and walked up to my room. I chugged some of the drink before grabbing the knife from my dresser and making some more cuts along my wrists and legs. I want to die, but I need to be there for Miu.

Miu's POV.

My mom was throwing a tantrum again. She slapped me across the face and grabbed me by the collar.

"Dammit you slut! Do you know how much blood and sweat it took to raise you and you repay me like this!?"

She found out I was sleeping with men for cash. I was doing it because we were low on money and needed to pay rent.

My mom grabbed a knife and threw it into my shoulder, causing me to scream. "Get out of this house!" She screamed. I did exactly what she wanted. I ran. I ran out of the house toward's Kokichi's and knocked on the door after stepping over his cat that's obviously dead.

Kokichi's mom, Mrs. Ouma, opened the door and clapped her hands. "Miu! What a pleasant surprise! Why are you here?" She asked. I knew I could be pretty open with her, knowing she was actually really accepting. "I-I was sleeping with men to get money and my mom is pissed.." I said. She gave me a sort of sympathetic look and moved to the side. "Come in! Stay as long as you'd like, I have enough supper for all three of us!" I thanked her and walked inside. I took my shoes off and walked up towards Kokichi's room and knocked on the door.

When I did I heard something slam shut and the door opened. "Hey Miu, what're you doing here?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later, but my mom kicked me out."  He nodded. "Come in, I've got beer and vodka." He said. I chuckled and walked in. He handed me the vodka and took the beer for himself.

"So what happened?" He asked. "I.. I prostituted myself for the money.." I responded, barely above a whisper. He didn't say anything just pulled me into a hug. "Promise you'll be careful? You always take extreme measures when it comes to helping you mom. She doesn't give a shit about you." I nodded.

"I know.. but I can't just leave her! She had me at sixteen. She gave up her life for me. I feel like I need to repay her.." he huffed and drank some of his beer.

"I hear you.. kinda.." he said. I raised an eye brow. "What do you mean?" I asked. "My mom sorta.. killed my dad." He said. Immediately both my eyebrows were raised. " Why!? " I shouted.

" He was abusive and my mom had enough of it. "

" But she's so sweet.. "

" If you look long enough you can see that crazed look in her eye.. she's full of despair. "

I chugged the little bit of vodka I had and sat the bottle on the rotten wooded floor. "You think I should get tested for STDs?" I asked. "Definitely," Kokichi said, "and you need a different job." I nodded.

"Kid's dinner!" Mrs. Ouma's mom shouted. "We should go. Let's talk about this later." Kokichi said. I shrugged and we headed toward the dining room, Kokichi looking nervous.