That wasn't a funny prank

That's my art on paper. Not as good but it's alright.

Miu's POV.

"Kokichi's been playing a bunch of pranks so let's get him back!" I exclaimed walking into the cafeteria. Kokichi wasn't planning on coming out of his room that morning so I knew he wouldn't be here.

"Okay? What do we do?" Kaede asked.

"I play dead!" I shouted, everyone fell silent, "are you sure that's a good idea? I mean Kokichi loves you so if he saw you dead...?" Himiko trailed off.

"I wanna find out his reaction!" The others thought for a second before agreeing. We all knew Kokichi wouldn't really have a reaction but we wanted to test that theory.
_______________________________________________

I had blood around my neck and Tsumugi made a really realistic cut on my neck. Monokuma was supposed to play the body discovery when he found the body. It was about time for Kokichi to come out so everyone headed to their places in the dinning room, leaving me in the kitchen.

Kokichi's POV.

I skipped into the dining room, "Hello everybody!" I exclaimed, they all groaned and continued eating. I went into the kitchen to get some Panta and saw Miu's body.

"A body had been discovered!" Monokuma announced. I fell to my knees, "Miu..? Miu!? MIU!? WAKE UP PLEASE! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! PLEASE " I began shouted random things. The others came in.

"MIU! I'M HERE, OPEN YOUR EYES!" I felt someone rest their hand on my shoulder, I didn't care who I was just worried about Miu.

"HEY, MIU!  PLEASE SAY SOMETHING! ANYTHING!"

"Kokichi..." Shuichi started. I felt that hand start to try and pull me away. I held on to her shirt tightly.

"Hey... Hey! HEY HEY HEY HEY PLEASE!" I carried on for as long as I could. This had to be a sick prank! Miu wouldn't let anyone kill her!

(Next part is inspired by that one scene in Rascal does not dream of a bunny girl senpai because yes but it's sad. Ya know that my son skittle meme? Yeah that but it's Mai-San, I love you.)

Maybe this will wake her up! This has to be a prank.

"MIU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!..."

Miu's POV.

I opened my eyes just slightly to see everyone with pitiful, sad, and shocked expressions all at once and Kokichi screaming that he loved me. Did he actually care? I looked at him. He was on the ground and crying his eyes out. I've never seen him like this before.

"MIU PLEASE, PLEASE LET THIS BE FAKE I CAN'T LOSE SOMEONE ELSE I CAN'T!" He yelled. At this point my eyes were completely open and I was about to crawl towards him.

Kaito softly hit his back, "It was a prank!" He exclaimed. Kokichi immediately stopped crying and looked me in the eyes. He jumped on me and began crying again, "Thank god I was right about this being a prank!" He said between sobs.

I rubbed his back and wiped his tears, "Hey, hey, hey, I love you too. Calm down!" After a few minutes he finally stopped sobbing.

" Why did you do that? " He asked us. We all looked at each other, " Well... We wanted to see your reaction to the closest person to you here die. Yep, none of us are killing Miu! " Kaede said. Everyone nodded and Kokichi sighed.

" Good because you'd have to kill me too or you're gonna die by my hands. " He said. I smiled knowing he cared about me so much.

" I'm sorry 'Kichi, I didn't think you'd have that big of a reaction... " I apologized, he nodded and I kissed him.

Wow I have an obsession with putting my favorite characters in pain. Does that make me sadistic or just an asshole?