Mastermind Miu AU

TW: Suicide, warriors of hope, and death, lot's of death.

In this chapter 5 and 4 never happened. Infact the whole thing is kinda changed.

"The mastermind is Miu!" Shuichi yelled. She laughed, everyone had shocked faces, everyone except Kokichi. He knew, he'd known for a while. The reason he knew was because she told him. She asked him to be her second.

Him, thinking he had nothing to live for, agreed easily.

"You finally found out!" She laughed loudly and stopped to turn to Kokichi, "Dear come here" she said reaching out her hand.

Kokichi obeyed and took her it and stood beside her. The others looked either sad or betrayed.

"Kokichi..?" Shuichi said. Kokichi refused to make eye contact with anyone guilt filling his body.

"That's right you little shits! I told him I was the mastermind and he picked sides with me!" Kaito let his rage get to him. He ran to Kokichi and threw a punch at him, or well, tried to.

Miu caught his fist before it could reach Kokichi, "I wouldn't do that to him~" Miu snapped her fingers and Kaito was immediately covered in spears that came from the floor (Junko reference).

"Kaito!" Maki and Shuichi yelled in unison. The others just looked in horror.

"You..." Maki said "This is your fault!" She pointed at Kokichi. She began to do the same as Kaito but Shuichi stopped her, "You'll die!" Maki snapped her neck around and began to hit him. Miu laughed and threw a knife at her. She grabbed it and slit his throat.

"Maki what the hell!" Tsumugi yelled. Maki made a run for it towards her to stab her when Kiibo jumped in the way, getting killed instead.

"K-kiibo?" Maki stuttered. Tsumugi glared at her and Miu gave her a gun. She shot Maki through the head, killing her instantly.

Tsumugi held the gun up in defense. Gonta began to take a few steps towards her, "Tsumugi i-it's alri-" she shot him twice. Once in the heart and once in the head. He fell to the ground. Kokichi began to cry and Miu patted his head.

"Get behind me so you don't have to see it dear" she whispered, he nodded and stood behind her squeezing his eyes shut.

Tsumugi realized what she did, " Go on you know you want to~ leave and you'll be arrested! " Miu yelled. Tsumugi slowly raised the gun to her head, breathing heavily, and shot leaving the couple alone.

Miu turned to face her boyfriend who was shaking violently and crying. He had a close bond with Shuichi, Tsumugi, and Gonta.

"Hey, hey, it's alright. It's over! You can leave now." Miu said, sadness could be heard in her voice. She definitely didn't want him to leave and Kokichi could tell. He kissed her, "I wanna stay with you" He said. Miu's eyes lit up, "Really!?" She shouted. The shorter boy nodded.

"Thank you!" She cried. Kokichi smiled seeing she was happy.

Kokichi was introduced to Katoko, Monaca, Nagisa, Masaru, and Jataro and Nagito. They all treated him with respect despite the fact that he didn't want to go with some of the plans. It was most likely Miu's doing but he was grateful.

I don't remember if they're dead or not I never played the game like an idiot. Then again I couldn't find it anywhere. Also I forgot to say this yesterday,

happy B-day Chihiro and Chiaki!