Sick (Miu)

TW: vomit.

Everyone had already gotten to the cafeteria. Everyone but Miu. Kokichi had started getting worried after about half an hour.

"Breakfast is ready!" Kirumi said as she started handing plates out. Kokichi started hopping on a train of thought.

Kokichi's POV

Is she okay? What if she's hurt? What if she's dead?! I don't see anyone who looks even slightly suspicious. What if she's pranking us? She wouldn't do that.

I sighed and stood up, walking towards the door, "Where are you going?" Kaede asked. "To check on Miu. She's late and I'm starting to get worried. " I replied.

As I walked down the hall to her dorm I started to hear a faint coughing. I knock on her door and received a "Who is it?!" Followed by more coughing.

"It's me, Kokichi." I hear the door unlock. Miu looked absolutely awful. Her hair was more messy than normal. She looked pale and tired.

"Are you here to make fun of me? If so than leave I'm not feeling the best right now. " I sigh and shake my head.

" I'm here to check on you and I guess help you too. " She looked surprised, " Since when did you go soft? " She laughed, immediately getting caught into a coughing fit. She puts her hand over her mouth and runs to the bathroom. I follow her and watcher her as she's over the toilet throwing up. She hadn't eaten yet to thankfully it was just stomach acid. I quickly walk to her and pull her hair back with a hair tie that was on the sink and rub her back.

"Fuck this..." She said as she finished. Miu brushed her teeth and walked back to her bed and rapped a big white fluffy blanket around her.

(I drew this

(I drew this. It's not the best I've done but it works.)

She shivered trying to look for any source or warmth. I sighed and got on the bed with her, rapping my arms around her. She leaned into my chest and closed her eyes. Just at the moment she fell asleep there was a knock at the door.

"Is everything alright?" A voice asked, it was Kirumi, "Yeah mom, she's just sick. Could you make some soup for her?" I asked, "Sure." She said as she walked off.

I felt Miu's head, she felt as if she were burning but she was still shivering. I groan in annoyance realizing I had to call him.

"Monokuma!" I whisper yell. Monokuma pops up "Pupupupup what is it brat?" He said. I sigh.

"Could I have a thermometer?" I ask. Monokuma nods and reaches behind his back, pulling out a thermometer.

"Here kid, give it back later okay?" He says before leaving. I gently shake Miu awake.

" Hey, put this in your mouth. " I say. She opens her mouth and I put the thermometer in. We waited for the beep and when it came I took it out.

"Damn..." I said, "What?" She asked. I showed her the degrees. It said '102°'. I got up and walked out of her dorm.

"W-where are you going?" She stuttered, "To get your soup and a wet rag with a bowl of water." I said as I closed her door.

As I walked down the hall I could hear Tenko running towards me. I turn around and she pretty much jumps on me.

"What are you doing to Miu!?" She yelled. I sighed, damn this feminist. That should be her talent. I can't blame her for it though due to her past.

"I'm just taking care her, she has a fever and Kirumi is making her soup." I said as I got off the ground, pulling Tenko up as well.

I started making my way to the kitchen. I fill a bowl with cool water and take a rag, putting it in the water. Kirumi hands me the soup and I take both things to her room. Thankfully I left the door cracked so I didn't have a ride of spilling anything.

I open the door with my foot and walk inside. Miu was sitting up making grabby hands for me. I giggle and set the bowl on the table. I give her the soup and ring out the wet rag. Putting it on the back of her neck. I set behind her so she can use me as a pillow and support.

She shakily picks up the spoon and brings it to her mouth trying to eat. She put the spoon down, too weak to eat. I sigh and get out from behind her.

"Here" I say as I pick up the spoon, "Open" I smile. Miu opened her mouth and I fed her.

"This is so embarrassing..." She facepalms. I laugh at take the rag and redoing the cycle of getting it wet and ringing it out than putting it on her head.

"I don't think so, you're sick and weak, you need help." I said as I laid her down again. I got on the other side of the bed.

I started to hear faint snores from her as she slept, I smiled. She can be really cute sometimes.

* Cries in strep throat *