Wrong number

Requested by PigeonBoiii

In this they're not in the game but their personalities are the way they'd be if they were.

TW: verbal abuse.

Kokichi's POV.

I was sitting in my room playing games on my phone when I get a text from a random number. I open my messages and read the text.

Texts

Hey, is this _____?

No, I think you have the wrong number

Oh sorry

                                           It's fine what's your    name?

I can't tell you right now.

Oh, okay.

I sighed, I wish I could know this person. We continued to talk for a few more hours. We talked about school, how are day was going, all the normal things you say to your friends. What I got out of it was that the person was a female who's considered boring. She goes to my school and doesn't have many friends.

Text

I have to go now but I'll talk to you later?

Sure, bye.

I sighed as I sat my phone down after changing the number to "Stranger". I than grabbed my house keys and book and walked to the park.

I sat down on a bench and opened the book and started reading. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see none other than Miu.

"Hey, little lying abortion!" Miu exclaimed, laughing. I put my bookmark on the page I was reading and turn to face her.

"Hey Miu, wait, didn't you have something to do?" I asked.

Miu nodded," I had to run some errands but I'm done now, I was about to head home when I saw you sitting here. " I smiled as I patted the seat next to me. She sat down and looked at my book.

"Whatcha reading?" She asked.

"The Owl Keeper by Christine Brodien-Jones" I said as I put the book in my bag.

I swear that's the best book I've ever read, check it out if you want!

Miu smiles, "Cool" she says, looking of into the distance. I took a good look at her and my cheeks became slightly pink. We end up talking about random things until it turned dark.

Once the sun had set I looked at Miu, she looked slightly worried.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, she turned to face me "I'm kinda scared of the dark and it makes it worse if I walk home alone... " she laughs nervously. I frown and get up, holding my hand out for her to grab.

" Well, I'll walk you home!" I exclaimed. She sighed with relief and we started walking down the sidewalk to her house. To be honest I've liked her for a while so it'd be nice to walk with her.