Fights

Kaede's mean in this.

Miu was in a bad mood today and it wasn't just one specific reason.

Kaede was talking shit about Miu's newer invention.

Her new invention wasn't working properly.

And on tope of that Shuichi, Kaito, and Maki were forcing more stress on her by making her invent another thing by next Friday.

Kokichi wasn't doing anything wrong this time she just let it all go on him. They were in the dinning room where everyone saw the scene about to unfold.
_______________________________________________

"Hey Miu! I was wondering if-" Kokichi was cut off by a slap to the face.

"Shut up! Don't you ever stop talking?! It'd be better if you never talked at all! Or even better died!" She yelled. Kokichi was caught off guard, then it slowly started to settle in. Miu realized what she'd said.

"Wait, I'm sorry!" She exclaimed, Kokichi stayed silent. He didn't want to be a burden to her.

"I'll just... Go." He said before running off, tears in his eyes.

" That was a little far, Miu" Shuichi said, Miu's hands grew into a fist.

" Well maybe if you guys didn't add more fuckin' stress this wouldn't have happened! " She yelled, everyone looked confused.

" What? " Maki said.

" You three want me to get done with a high tech invention for whatever reason! Kaede's talkin' shit! And another invention isn't working! " She stomped to her dorm.
_______________________________________________

It had been three days since the accident happened and Kokichi still hadn't talked to anyone. He was sitting at a table by himself and playing with his food. Kirumi bent down beside the boy.

"Kokichi, stop playing with your food and eat."  She said, the boy shook his head. Kirumi and Kokichi ended up having a small fight on his eating and Miu got impatient.

" Eat, Kokichi." She said, Kokichi nodded and ate.

"What the hell, does he only go with what you say now?" Maki said. Kokichi nodded. Miu huffed, " I apologized. I didn't mean what I said, you can talk. " He shook his head and walked off.
_______________________________________________

Miu walked around looking for Kokichi. It'd been four days. She finally found him in the garden by himself. Miu sat next to him.

"Kokichi." He didn't turned to face her, "hm?" He said looking at a purple flower.

" Do you forgive me?"

" Yeah, I know you were stressed and my voice is kinda annoying so I shut up for a while. " Kokichi smiled. Miu grabbed his shoulders and made him face her.

" Your voice isn't annoying! " She shouted. Kokichi giggled and leaned against her shoulder. Miu laid her head on top of his and they both began to fall asleep. Of course they didn't because Kaito decided his loud ass would walk in on them.

" OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE ADORABLE AKWNWSIWSKSJ" He yelled.

The couple looked at each other with concern and confusion. Maki popped up behind Kaito.

" Is he okay? " Kokichi asked, Maki face palmed, " I don't even know anymore"