Sleepovers and Nightmares

Requested by: DustyDusterz

AU: Non-despair

Comfort

Miu's POV.

Kaede had invited all the girls and Kokichi to a sleepover. It was weird how she didn't invite any one else but I didn't ask. Right now Tenko and Kokichi were fighting about who was a better singer, me or Himiko. It made us laugh.

"Miu's obviously better! Have you heard her hit a high note!? " Kokichi yelled. Tenko shook her head " Have you heard Himiko?!" She yelled back. This went on for about ten minutes before they agreed we'd have a contest. To be honest this whole thing was dumb as hell but I had nothing better to do. After fighting again Tenko finally agreed that I won.

Afterwards Kaede's mom came in "Hey, it's time for bed girls and Kokichi" we all nodded, "Good night! " She said before closing the door and walking away.

I shut my eyes and started to drift off. I wake up to the sound of crying. I look over to see Kokichi. His face was wet with tears and he seemed to still be asleep. He's been doing this for a while now.

I crawl out of of my sleeping bag and sit next to him.

"Hey, wake up!" I whisper yell to him as I shook him. He jolts up with a gasp and turns to me, wrapping his arms around me and crying into my shirt. I draw circles in his back and rub his head, playing with his hair.

"Bad dream?" I ask. He nods, "Do you wanna talk about it?" He shakes his head, "N-not right now, just hold me...please" I nod and start whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

I kiss his forehead and lean against Kaede's bed frame. I spred my legs out slightly so he could get between them and lay on me. I look at the time, it's 2:36a.m.

Kokichi's breathing slowly returns to normal and he stops shaking as violently.

"Can you explain now?" I whisper, he nods, "You left me and said you hated me... " My eyes widened, " I won't leave you Kichi, I love you" I smile at him, receiving the same.

" I know I'm an asshole and stuff if I left you, you could punch me, okay?" We laughed.

I continue to play with his hair, swirling a part of it around my finger until I heard quiet snores. I pick him up, careful not to wake him and put him in my sleeping bag. I get in beside him and fall asleep spooning him.

I wake up to the girls squealing, "OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU'RE SO FUCKING CUTE!" Kaede yelled.

"What the hell?" Kokichi said in a sleepy voice that made me blush.

" THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO INVITE HIM!!!" Tsumugi yelled. She really is a fan girl huh?

" I do say, they are cute" Kirumi said. Kokichi rubbed his eyes and got up.

"Hey I got blackmail" Maki said, showing us. Kokichi got really flustered and covered his face with his hands. "Delete it-" He said. Maki laughed. Kokichi started chasing Maki around trying to get the phone, eventually giving up. I was laughing my ass off at the scene.

Kokichi sat down and huffed, "Bitch" he said crossing his arms "Do you wanna die?" Maki replied, putting her phone in her bag.

Idk if this can be considered comfort or not but I hope so.