All Nighters and Fucked Up Legs

Requested by monaShinguji.

I couldn't think of a better name lmao
_______________________________________________

Kokichi's POV.

I watched as Miu struggled to breath. Coughing and holding her hands to her neck, trying to get some air in her lungs.

"K-kokichi!" She yelled before she died

I jolted up and looked around panicking. I was back in my house. I turned to my side to ask Miu to comfort me but she wasn't there.

Ever since she got noticed by the world by her inventions she'd been stressing herself and pulling all Nighters until she dropped. I looked over at my crutches and glared. I didn't need them.

I got up and immediately felt pain go through my legs. I grunted and started walking to towards her office, each step getting more painful.

"F-fuck!" I whispered to myself as my legs began to give in. I wanted to prove I didn't need help so I continued. It felt as though my legs were breaking.

I hold on to the railing on the wall tightly. It took me about five minutes to get to her office.  I had to let go of the railing to knock. When my hands left the piece of wood the pain became almost unbearable.

I knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

Miu's POV.

I was working on an invention I'd been working on for a while when there was a knock on my door.

"Kokichi?" I said, "Y-yeah it's me" he sounded like he was in pian. Did he walk here without his crutches again? I huff, "this boy will never learn to help himself" I whisper under my breath.

I open the door to see my boyfriend, he seemed tense, then I looked at his legs. They were shaking violently. It was obvious he probably couldn't walk anymore so I pick him up and brought him in my office.

"What happened?" I asked him, "Nightmares..." He looked embarresed to tell me that. He's had plenty of nightmares before, what could make this one different?

Kokichi's POV

"What happened?" Miu asked me. I had completely forgotten about why I came here.

"Nightmares..." Why is it so embarrassing to say that? Miu sighed and gave me a sympathetic look.

" What happened? " She asked again, " Your death. I could hear the pain in your voice and the struggling. It was unbearable to watch and I couldn't do anything. I'm sorry I put you through that." Miu chuckled.

" It was a year ago silly, it's alright. I forgave you" she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back and choked back a sob.

"Okay, well, it's time for you to go back to bed I'll carry you and-" I cut her off, "I can walk myself." I said.

"Really? Didn't look like it with the way you stood infront of my office door." I huffed from annoyance. I stood up and shakily started walking again. Miu stayed by my side and held my hand incase I fell. I was lucky she did that because that's exactly what happened.

I grunted every step I took, having to stop and sit every few seconds because of pain. It became too much for my legs and I began to fall forwards. Miu tugged on my arm and pulled be back. She twisted me around and I now had the side of my face on her chest.

"I told you I should've picked you up. You've gotta start knowing when you need help, Kokichi. Everyone needs help sometimes" Miu stated. I looked at the ground, "sorry" I said. She smirked and picked me up bridal style, carrying me to our room.

She sat me on the bed and kissed my cheek, "still hurt?" She asked, I nodded, "Yeah a little, why?" She started massaging my legs. After a few minutes she stopped and I laid down. She obviously had no intention of doing the same.

"You need sleep, it's been thirty three hours since you've last slept, get your ass in this bed" I said in a stern voice. Miu frowned, "But-"

"No buts get under these covers or so help me I will break my legs again." I said, Miu looked at me concerned and got under the silk sheets. She probably knew I was just threatening her but she wasn't going to risk it.

I got on top of her, securing her from leaving in the middle of the night to work. She was always exhausted yet she never seemed tired. It annoyed me thinking about her unhealthy life choice.

Right now she seemed like she'd never get to sleep so I did something that always calmed her. I started playing with her hair and massaging her temples. It relaxed her and she started falling asleep, " 'night" I whispered. She didn't respond.

I stopped and looked at the clock beside the bed, 12:37a.m. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a slumber.

830 words. I hope you liked this and I hope it was up to your expectations!