Date

Non-desp AU

Kokichi's POV.

"Are you sure? What if she rejects me? What if she thinks I'm weird? What if I say something stupid? What if I mess this up? What if I end up not bringing my wallet? What if-" My thoughts were cut off by Rantaro.

" Goddamn, Kokichi you'll be fine just ask her!" He shouted, I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in and nodded. I turned around to see Miu talking to Kaede and Kiibo. I slowly walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"What do you want ya lying abortion? " She asked, I huffed, " using the same insults are we, cum dumpster? " I asked. She began to get flustered and moaned.

" Whatever, what do you want? "She asked, "Uh... " I trailed off trying to think of how to put it into words, even though I knew what I was trying to say, " Do you wanna go out with me? " I asked. She looked at me shocked.

" Is this another one of your lies? " She asked, seeming kind of hurt. I shook my head and blushed, " Nope" I said as I huffed.

" Absolutely! " she exclaimed, " wait really?" I asked surprised. She nodded happily, " great! I'll pick you up at six " I said as I did awkward finger guns making her snicker.

"Sounds good"
_______________________________________________

Time skip

I had put on a checkered hoodie, black pants and combat boots along with a purple and pink choker Miu had gotten me for my 13th birthday that she had a matching one to. I also put my hair in a small long tail then headed out of my room.

"Bye Mikan and Nagito! I'm going on a date!" Is shouted as I got opened the front door.

"Oh~ who's the lucky one?" Nagito asked, "You guys remember Miu? That's her!" I said before waving and closing the door, heading toward the car. I drove until I reached Miu's house.

I knocked on the door and heard an "I'll get it!" Miu opened the door. She had on her choker as well, her strawberry blonde hair ties into a french braid, and a pink shirt with a white skirt and checkered converse.

"Hey! Do I look good?" She asked, I blushed and looked away nodding. I could see her smile from the corner of my eyes. He gave me a small peck on the cheek and got in the passenger seat in my car. I got on the driver's side and we drove to a Tokyo restaurant. I opened the door for Miu and we headed inside.

During our date we talked about our future and what we're doing right now. She wants to be the best inventor and right now works at a car shop where she fixes them. I told her I wanted to be a doctor like my sister but that I was working at McDonald's right now.

*Completely looses interest in this one and doesn't finish it-*