Crystal motive

Also, requested by strifeandERROR

Miu's POV.

"Maki, Miu, come to my office for a special motive!" I heard on the speakers. What could this half and half bear want now? I thought to myself as I got off my bed and walked toward his office. When I got there Maki was glaring at Monokuma who was holding two crystals, one red and one green. "What're these for?" I asked. "They're our new motive! The red one goes to Maki and the green one goes to you Miu!" he exclaimed.

"What do they do?" Maki asked, "Well, it's all wrapped around Kokichi, the red one causes him to feel overwhelming pain when you stab him with it and teh green one just makes him tired and calm. Use them!" he said before telling us to leave. We did as told. "Hey, Maki?" I said. She turned to me, "What?"

"Will you actually use that on the gremin?" I asked. She looked deep into thought them ran off without answering. I worryingly followed behind her. As soon as I got into the dining hall I saw her head locking Kokichi with the crystal above his arm. "Let me go assasin bitch!" he shouted. Maki stabbed him with the crystal and everything went quiet for a few seconds before an blood curdling scream from him. He fell to his knees and Maki back away. "Holy shit these do work!" she shouted. She then realized what she'd done and looked back at Kokichi who was still screaming in pain. his arm bleeding and genuine tears rushing down his face.

"What the hell is going on?!" Kaito shouted, "Monkuma gave us these crystals that can control how Kokichi feels" I explained as I rushed over to Kokichi, "Get Monokuma!" I shouted as I rubbed my crystal against his arm where he was stabbed. It was barely working. Monokuma popped up, "Why the hell isn't this working!?" I shouted, "Oh, the red one has to where off after a few hours" he said. I glared at Maki who just seemed guilty.

After a while Kokichi stopped screaming and was just laying against my body shaking and sobbing. The others crowded around us, "I didn't think it'd actually work" Maki said. I glared at her, "Knowing if it'd work or not you don't use it on him!" I shouted earning a flinch from the boy on me. "Ple-please be qu-quieter..." Kokichi stuttered. "Sorry" I whispered before covering his ears and closing his eyes, not knowing if the light was hurting him.

"So what do we do now?" Himiko asked, "I guess we just wait it out" I said. The others agreed, all but one left. The ones who left were Kaito, Kiibo, Shuchi, Tsumugi, and Himiko. The only one who stayed was Maki. I gave her a disappointed look as she walked toward us. "I didn't think it'd hurt that much" she said. I huffed and looked back at Kokichi who was still crying and his eyebrows furrowed. I turned him around so he faced my chest. I looked at his face and saw his tear stained eyes. He still seemed to be in pain after the thirty minutes we sat there. I rubbed his back gently and kissed his forehead. I heard his sigh softly and look at Maki, "Why did you do that..?" he asked. Maki looked down ashamed of what she'd done. "I'm sorry Kokichi" she said. Kokichi just nodded and looked back at me before laying his head on my chest.

"What the..?" I said, "You're comfortable" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I did the same and picked him up, "You can leave Maki" I said. She left and I carried Kokichi to my dorm, I practically rocked him to sleep as I walked, seeing he was closig his eyes. It might have also been from the pain finally calming down.

I opened my door and laid him on my bed, he needs rest anyways after the shit Maki accidentally pulled. I sat next to him and held his cheek, "Pain go away?" I asked. He nodded and yawned before closing his eyes and cuddling up to me. He kissed my cheek before actually going to sleep, "Goodnight" he said, "Good night''.