Inspection (Robot Kokichi AU)

Basically most of the words are from this

Miu's POV.

I was working on a new invention when my lab making my eyes light up.

"You said you wanted an inspection so I got all my tools set out!" I exclaimed, Kokichi hesitantly nodded, seeming kind of nervous. That would be understandable, this was his first time getting an inspection and we're in a killing game after all. Oh but I'm so excited I can barely control myself!

"It's not every day that a robot wants tending to it's been so~ long" I said, trying to start up a conversation, "Yeah, I'm the only robot here silly!" Kokichi exclaimed. I giggled at the name.

" Here, I have a table all set up for you so go ahead and lie down lemme take a look at you" Kokichi did as told and immediately looked nervous again, realizing he can't turn back now so be laughed a little.

I began inspecting him, everything look almost fine, "You don't look like you need much taken care of at all" I said kind of disappointed. Then I realized, "Unless..." He looked at me confused, "What?" He asked, "I haven't really taken a good look at you, stand over there for a moment please" I said. Kokichi nodded and got up from the table heading to the corner where I pointed.

I began talking to myself as I looked closer at him, "Let's see, oh! Whoever invented you knew exactly what they were doing, I mean look at this medal! Look at all this material it's perfect!" I exclaimed, "Uh yeah..?" He said, it came out more like a question. I'm surprised he's not talking too much he's usually blabbering on and annoying. Maybe it's the pressure? Who knows.

I began to see the problem, "Uh oh~ what's this?" I said with a chuckle, " what? " Kokichi asked, " It looks like you have a little bit of debris." I replied. He nodded in response, " come on! Back to the table, we're gonna have some maintenance done" I said, he laid back down on the table. I grabbed the tools I needed and out them on a tray next to the table Kokichi was on.

"Is it going to hurt?" Kokichi asked, "What? Oh, nope! It shouldn't hurt one bit" I said with a smile, he sighed in relief and relaxed a little.

We made small conversation while I got the rest of the things ready, talking about our day, what we've been doing, all that good stuff.

"Atua, look at all this debris, when was the last time you took care of yourself?" I asked, he stayed silent and looked like he was thinking, "I don't really know actually" he said letting out a nervous laugh. I playfully rolled my eyes and began doing my work.

"You should take care of yourself more often, that way you can look even cuter then you already do!" I exclaimed, I looked at him and saw how he was blushing hard making me laugh.

"Aww you're blushing at my small remark" I said with a smile plastered across my face, "Sh-shut up!" He shouted obviously embarresed, " You're sure this won't hurt right? " He asked, " I promise, unless we do some deep cleaning of course" I replied, brushing away some of the dust the was in one of his smaller pieces.

" Yeah I'm good, we can do that another time" he said, I nodded, " understandable, I mean this is just the first date! " I said making him even redder, if that's even possible. Kokichi's adorable when he's flustered.

"I'm joking I promise! " I exclaimed, "unless you want it to be~" he huffed and looked away. He suddenly tried to make small talk again, "I uh... Like your outfit" he complemented making me smile, "Thanks" I said as I focused on a certain part of him, the dust was being clingy and wouldn't come off.

Suddenly I moved to a certain spot making him hum, "Oops I'm sorry are you sensitive there?" I asked, he nodded, "Just all this debris is getting in all your nooks and crannies." He sighed and tried to relax again.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" I asked suddenly making him look at me confused, "I know, silly question, but have you?".

"No..?" He said making me giggle, "surprising to hear from a robot like you" I said, he rolled his eyes and tried not to wiggle as I accidentally hit that sensitive spot again. I walked down to his legs and saw, yet again z more debris, "Dear, you're so bad at this, it looks like you're going to need help for the rest of your life" I said, "Yeah yeah" was all J got as an answer.

"Well, I'm almost done! If you ever need more maintenance done I'm free to call. I'm better then those other stupid inventors anyways I am the gorgeous girl genius after all" I heard him mumble a " You not wrong about being gorgeous" which made me smile.

" Wait don't you need a mask? " Kokichi asked, " what? There's no need for me to wear a mask! This debris is fine to be honest, I like it. But it can't stay in your body" I replied as I did the finishing touches.

" And you're all done! Feel free to come back again when this happens! " I exclaimed as I helped Kokichi off the table, " Alright! Cya cum dumpster" he said before leaving, " C-cum dumpster! " I moaned.