Kokichi? (Post-Game)

Miu's POV.

I wake up in a white room, light shining down making me immediately close my eyes.

I get up and open my eyes again. I looked around, it was a hospital room? I try to talk but felt pain in my throat. I put my hand around it and feel bandages.

"Oh you're awake!" I hear an unfamiliar voice say. I look to my right to see a girl with purple hair. She had a pink shirt and a blue dress on with a white apron (?) on.

"I'm Mikan Tsumiki, your nurse. I'm also Kokichi's sister." My eyes widened, he had a sister?

I tried to speak but was unable. I think she got the memo because she grabbed a white board. Thoughts raced through my head. Mikan cupped my hands.

'I thought Gonta killed me.' I wrote down.

" It was all just a simulation! You're all okay, everyone is alive." She said smiling. I turned to face her.

" Is Kokichi awake? " I asked. Mikan shook her head, "He hasn't woken up yet but everyone else has." I nodded. I could see she had fear in her eyes. Probably because he's still in a coma.

'Am I allowed to leave? ' I wrote. Mikan nodded. I got up and started walking towards the cafeteria, Mikan walking with me. We reach the cafeteria and inside was almost everyone.

Kaede turned to face me, she waved. I sat down next to her. I look down and see she had a white board as well. We talked for a while when we heard an announcement.

"Students of Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony your classmate Kokichi Ouma has awaken" a man said from the speakers.

Everyone turned to the door. Kokichi was in a wheelchair. Instead of his hair being black that faded into a dark purple it was white that faded into a light violet.

He was being pushed by another guy, he had a green jacket on with a white shirt under it. His hair was white and faded into a muted light red. He pushed Kokichi to the table everyone was at.

"Okay, I'm going to get some food for you, give me a second lil bro" he said. Kokichi smiled and stared at the table. Wait he has a brother too? I got up and said my goodbyes to Kaede while walking towards him. Kokichi who was now talking with Mikan looked at me with teary eyes. I had a confused look on my face.

'What's wrong? ' I wrote.

"I'm just happy you're all alive" He said with a genuine smile. A tear rolled down his face. I wiped it away.

"I'm happy you're alive" he said, weakly grabbing my hand and holdings it, I blush.

"Kokichi?" Shuichi said. Kokichi's eyes widened and he looked like he was desperately wanting to leave.

Shuichi ran up to him he opened his arms, Kokichi flinched and tried to hold on to me tighter, the wheelchair stopping it. I noticed this and looked down at him.

'what happened? ' I asked, "I'm worried he'll hit me because he hates me... " He said. I felt anger rise in me.

'What the hell did you do to make him think you hate him?! ' I wrote. I thought for a second but realization crossed his face.

"After trail four I told him he's alone and he always will be..." He said. I walked up to him and slapped him.

"I don't hate you Kokichi" Shuichi said, Kokichi nodded and Shuichi headed back to his seat.

Just in that moment Kokichi's brother walked back over.

"Oh, Miu! You're the one Kokichi has a crush on!" He said. I blushed again.

"Nagito!" Kokichi yelled, red as a tomato. So that's his brothers name. His siblings were in the killing game before us, huh. I remember them when I watched the show.

'Really? ' I wrote.

"Y-yeah, sorry about that..." He said. I laughed it was kind of painful but not as much as talking. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek.

'I like you too' I write.

Kokichi smiled and tried to get out of the wheelchair to hug me. He failed.

"Mikan forgot to tell you most of your body is unable to move because of the press, you can't walk for about 3 months. " Nagito said. Kokichi looked down, " Thanks for telling me" he said. We ended up talking for while in Kokichi's room.

Heheh I lost ideas again my bad-