You can stay at my place (pregame)

In this Kokichi's parents aren't assholes, his parents are actually Hajime and Nagito. He was adopted by them after he ran away from his asshole parents. Miu's mom is single.

Miu's POV.

I walked down the hall of our horrid school. It was quiet and I was late. I didn't mind though because my math teachers an ass. I went to my locker and put my books away then leaning against the door. I closed my eyes and not even a minute later I felt something grab onto my shirt.

I look down to see the petite, purple haired boy named Kokichi. He's my best friend and is currently dating Shuichi. I don't trust him though. He gives off yandere vibes. Then again three boys have gone missing this past month. They all had confessed to Kokichi too.

"Whatcha need?" I asked him. I looked closer at him to see his eyes were glossy and he seemed terrified. I looked at him with a  concerned expression.

"What happened?" I looked around to see if anyone was near, fortunately there wasn't. I sat down and he did the same.

"S-shuichi, he-he was in my room a-and I never gave him a k-key!" He stuttered, I knew that asshole would do this. He's obviously unsafe to have around Kokichi especially since he's vulnerable.

"Hey, I'll tell you what. Make it through the day and you can stay at mine until you feel safe again okay?" I said, he immediately agreed and hugged me.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed, I hugged back and pat his head, "That's what friends are for!" I got kinda said friend zoning myself since I liked him but I didn't need to worry about that right now. We got up and I walked Kokichi to his next class.
_______________________________________________

(After hell because it's boring)

Kokichi's POV.

"Bye papa, bye dad!" I exclaimed as I walked out the door, "Wait where are you going?" Papa (Hajime) asked.

"I'm stay at Miu's, since Shuichi broke in I feel kinda unsafe here. Are you guys alright with staying by yourselves?" Dad (Nagito) nodded.

"Have fun!" He exclaimed. I waved as I closed the front door and started walking down the street towards Miu's house.

While walking I could feel eyes on me and heard someone walking behind me. I started walking slightly faster. I turned the last corner and ended up running into someone.

"Sor-" I looked up to see Shuichi, "Oh hey babe I was just going to your house!" I stared at him for a moment before getting up and bolting towards Miu's house. I began to bang on the door.

" MIU, MIU IT'S ME KOKICHI LET ME IN PLEASE! " I exclaimed looked behind me. The door stung open and I was pulled inside.

" What happened? " She asked, " S-shuichi! " She closed the door and locked it.

" There's no way he's getting in, okay. You're safe. " She hugged me and pat my head.

" Oh hello Kokichi, I didn't know we were having guests! " Miu's mom said as she took a cup of tea into the living room.

" Would you like something to drink? I have tea, water, coffee, anything? " I shook my head.

" No thank you Miss Iruma! " I replied, "Please Kokichi, you're my daughter's best friend just call me Kiroma" I nodded then me and Miu headed to her room. She thought for a second then face palmed.

"Hm?" I hummed, "Dammit we don't have a cought or anything for you to sleep on" she sighed.

"I could sleep on the floor, I don't mind!" I said Miu looked at me with confused eyes, "I mean we could sleep together if you're comfy with that" I shrugged and put my backpack in a small corner of the room.

I looked around, Miu had white walls and a white ceiling. Her walls were covered in posters of her favorite music artists and a danganronpa poster. Her bed covers and pillows were a peach color and she had a brown wood floor with a light pink circular carpet under her bed. There was a white desk on the opposite wall of her bed and a walk in closet.

"Hey, dinner's gonna be ready in a few minutes" Miu said, taking off her uniform and putting on a white tank top and nike shorts. I nodded and we walked to the dining room.

(Time skip brought to you by Maki's scrunchies)

Miu's POV.

Me and Kokichi laid in her bed, out eyes still open. He squeezed my hand tightly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, "Do you think he'll break in?" I shook my head, "No, my mum works as a bouncer at a strip club I think she could handle him. If you still feel unsafe you can snuggle up to me if you want" Kokichi smiled and did as I requested. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

" Good night" He whispered," 'night".

Before I fell asleep I saw a silhouette in the window.