"Are you real?"

Keep in mind that I'm writing this at 12 in the morning so it's gonna be shitty :D

So basically, Miu has alzheimer disease and derealization. This isn't meant to offend anyone with or has a family member ith alzheimer disease or derealization.

Miu's POV.

I shot up from my bed, drenched in sweat. I had a nightmare about Kokichi leaving me. God, I hate having abandoment issues. I slowly looked over to Kokichi's side of the bed, only to see that he wasn't there. I started to panic.

Where is he? Did he actually leave and I forgot? Am I still dreaming? What's going on? If he left then his stuff wouldn't still be here right? What the hell happened? Did he not come home? Is...Is he cheating?! Why can't I remember anything? Is Kokichi just an illusion to help me cope with my issues? Shit I'm giving myself a headache. Why's it feel like time isn't going slow enough? Why's everthing look fake? Is it my alzheimer or derealization?

I held my head in my hands and silently cried. I can't tell the difference in reality or fiction anymore. Suddenly the door opened to reveal Kokichi with a bowl of cereal.

"Miu? Why're you u- were you crying?!" Kokichi exclaimed. I nodded, "A-are you real? Who are you?" I asked. He looked at me surprised at first but the sighed, "I'm Kokichi, your boyfriend" he said as he sat his bowl of cereal on the nightstand on his side. He then got on the bed and pulled me closer to his body as he rubbed my shoulder. "I'm sorry" I said making him face me, "Don't be sorry you can't control this except..." he trailed off, "What?" I asked

"I feel like we should get you therapy?" he said though it sounded more like a question. I shook my head, "I don't like them..." Kokichi huffed and kissed my forehead, making me smile.

"You still need to see a doctor or something. There's no arguing with that" I nodded, "Just not right now" he nodded and started untangling my hair with his fingers.

"Why were you crying?" He asked, "I just had a bad dream..."

"Wanna tell me what it was about?" I nodded, "You said you'd leave me because of my stupid disorders and diseases." I said bluntly as I dug my nails into his arm.

"Miu, you know I'd never do that right? I love you, I don't care if you have all the diseases and disorders in the world. You're still my little cupcake!" he exclaimed as he booped my nose.

"Well, there's an exception to having rabies and stuff like that" I chuckled at his comment.

"Thanks" I said before curling up into his lap and closing my eyes, "don't chew too loud" I mumbled before drifting off again hearing a small chuckle as I did so.

This probably doesn't give off a good idea of what these two things are but I hope I did something right. Anyways, goodnight or goodmorning or whatever.