Mastermind Kokichi AU

Idk anymore lmao also chapter 4 didn't happen because we need Miu for this to be an Irouma oneshot

TW: Kokichi kills everyone BUT Gonta and Miu, there you go DustyDusterz I didn't kill your child this time because I've put you through enough pain this month-

"How does it feel to know me, Kokichi Ouma, is the mastermind behind all of this!?" Kokichi shouted at the others left.

"K-kokichi..? " Miu said, tears forming in her eyes. For once Kokichi actually felt guilt. She broke down. She'd never expected him out of all people to be the mastermind. It hurt her so much.

Kokichi sighed, "Miu, come here. I won't hurt you. I love you too much for that sweety!" Miu looked suspicious but walked towards the shorter boy anyway. He kissed her on the forehead and turned to the others, "Don't think I'll go as easy on the rest of you, but Gonta, you can stay alive. The others? Nope!" he pointed to the chair behind him, "Monokuma could you so kindly get it?" he asked, Monokuma nodded excitedly and grabbed a gun from behind the chair.

"Is there anyone besides Gonta you wanna keep alive sweety?" Kokichi asked as he laughed, Miu looked at the others. She'd never grown a good connection with Kaito, Maki, or Shuichi, they always slut shamed her. She looked at Tsumugi, she rolled her eyes and glared at me all the time. I looked at Himiko, she told me I was annoying and had no purpose in this life.

"Um...no, just Gonta." I said, the others looked taken aback, "What the hell you whore!" Maki yelled making her flinch. Kokichi huffed in annoyence, "You know I really don't like when others degrade my sweet beloved." He pointed the gun at her and shot with no hesitation.

"Maki-roll!" Kaito yelled as he picked up the now limp body on the ground that use to be his girlfriend, "Kokichi you asshole!" he shouted through sobs. It just made Kokichi laugh harder.

Kaito tried to throw a punch at him but was cut off by another shot. Blood began to pour from his chest and he fell to the ground, slowly but surely, dying. Kokichi blew the steam off the gun, "Who's next!" he shouted. Tsumugi pushed her glasses up, "You wouldn't da-" she was cut off by another gunshot. The last ones left were Gonta, Shuichi, and Himiko.

"Gonta, get over here so I don't accidentaly shoot you" Kokichi said, Gonta did as told and stood behind the short purple-haired boy with Miu. He finished the job by shooting Himiko.

"Come on you two, we have some things to do!" He signaled the inventor and etnomologist folloed him and the bear. They brough them to the back room of the school. It had a door with a sign that said "Do Not Enter".

"A-are you going to kill Gonta and Miu?" Gonta asked making Kokichi giggle, "Nope! I love Miu and you're her only friend here so I won't be killing either of you!" he exclaimed, Miu let out a sigh of relief. Kokichi opened the door to reveal a normal looking living room. It had white walls, a white ceiling, a brown wooden floor, and black couches that seemed rather comfy. There was another door that seemed to lead outside.

"Alrighty you two this is my house!" Kokichi exclaimed the two looked confused, "Gonta doesn't understand how Kokichi could have such a normal looking house"

"Well silly, you wanna fit in with others don't you? The school loos normal on the outside but completely crazy on the inside!" The two teens sat on the couch. Kokichi kissed Miu, "You still love me after what I did, right?" Kokichi asked, Miu nodded, "Even though you practically killed our friends I still can't help but love you" Miu looked down, she was confused on why she still felt this way.

Could it be because the only other ones who cared was Korekiyo and Angie who were dead? Did she fall that hard? She didn't know but she was happy survive and for the other two males in the room to live aswell. Even if one was the one behind it all...

I- wow 60 parts. Wasn't expecting that but okay. I came up with a lot more ideas than I thought I was capable of doing.