Body Language (Small fluff/angst thing)

Miu's POV.

believe it or not I was really good at reading Kokichi's body language, meaning I was able to tell when he was happy, sad, angry, or whatever. Right now was one of those times it was useful.

Kokichi walked into the dinning room, completely silent. No insult, no bragging, nothing. He just came and sat down with me. He also seemed rather distant then usual and didn't have any open movements. He leaned against my shoulder and stared down at the table.

"hey digenerate, get off Miu!" Tenko yelled, I gave her an unoticable glare. Kokichi would have normally said something like "Oh shut up!" or "How about no~!" but he didn't, he stopped leaning against me and apologized. What the hell happened? Tenko seemed surprised, in fact, everyone did.

I sighed and put placed my hand on his head and gently pushed him back down then started rubbing circles into his back.

"Tell me what's wrong." I said, he shook his head. He seemed like he was going to break down any second. It made me frustrated that he thought he had to hide his emotions from us.

"You don't have to hide your feelings, it's okay to cry." I said in a calming voice. I think hearing that must've clicked something in him and he began to cry. At first is was silent, then a few sobs were heard. Next thing you know, he was crying a hurricane of genuine tears. It was worrying to seem him like that.

"Kaito, give me your jacket please" I said, he handed me his jacket and I put it over Kokichi's head. He wrapped his arms around me tightly crying and sobbing, at some points even yelling.

Eventually he fell asleep. I picked him up and brought Kaito's jacket back to him, bringing Kokichi to his dorm room. Obviously I wasn't leaving him so I laid down next to him. I began playing with his hair and wiping tears that were still on his face. It wasn't surprising that it was that bad since he hasn't ever been caught crying here, even by Monokuma, but it was hurtful to watch. No one should have to hide their emotions to their breaking point.

Oh wow I need to take my own advise-

After a while Kokichi woke up, "Sorry about this morning, I was just really stressed after Kaede and Rantaro-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"It's alright but you need to stop bottling up your emotions when you're around people or even when you're not. It's not healthy" I said, booping his nose making him giggle.

"I will, I promise. Right now I just want cuddles!" he exclaimed making me laugh. I got up and got one of my shirts he stole from me and another one of my shirts. I put one of them on and some shorts I always had on under my skirt. I gave him the other one and we both snuggled up to each other.

"Hey Miu" he said.

"yeah, ya little abortion?"

"Thank you, and I love you" he said before closing his eyes.

"I love you too and what kind of amazing girlfriend would I be if I didn't?"

"yeah, you're right." We both ended up falling asleep (him again).

I only make cute shit when I'm sad lmao