I deserve to bleed

I suck at these lmao

TW: Cutting, mention of wanting to kill/harm self

Kokichi's POV.

I scratched at my waist, hoping that maybe I could make it bleed. Failing, as always, got I can't even hurt myself right. I heard the announcements, "Everyone get in the gym!" Monokuma shouted. I sighed and pulled my shirt down.

I walked into the gym to immediately feel a warm hug from my girlfriend, Miu.

"Hey!" She exclaimed making me smile. Monokuma popped up, "I'm going to expose a secret and hopefully that'll get you to kill~!" He shouted. My eyes widened as I realized he could tell everyone about my secret. What I do when I'm alone, how much I cry, everything.

He spun a wheel that was on the stage and it unfortunately, landed on me. He grabbed a notebook and started reading.

"I wanna rip out my intestines throw them in the sea" Everyone turned to look at me with either, concerned, confused, or unbelieving expressions. Monokuma continued.

"I wanna raise the money to invest in plastic surgery"

"Kokichi?!" Miu shouted at me with teary eyes, I sighed and looked at the ground. Please don't read it all I repeated in my head.

"I wanna cover myself head to toe with super sexy scares 'cause I mean aren't you supposed to bleed if you're a star?" Miu gave me a shocked face.

"Let me see your arms and legs" she said sternly. Maki ran over to me and held me in place as my girlfriend rolled up my sleeves. She covered her mouth at the sight. I was covered in fresh and old cuts.

"L-let's just let Monokuma finish" I said quietly, knowing there was no turning back.

"Continue" I said, the bear nodded and looked back at the notebook.

"I want to be torn apart excruciatingly, I punish my body 'cause it's not good enough for me" Miu held me tightly as she cried tears for me. I didn't want their pity though, I don't need it. I hate it.

"The scary thoughts are spreading like a weed, the thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed"

"Why?" Miu asked me, "Because it's true" I replied, "It's not" I didn't answer, I only looked at Monokuma. Even he seemed sad reading that.

"I wanna take a knife and draw a line across my chest, I wanna feel much better then I do when I am at my best, I wanna fly away from my own skin and find a better place, I wanna slash across what used to be my face" Monokuma looked directly at me with what seemed like sad eyes, " Kid, are you okay? " He asked. I shook my head, " Just continue reading" I said. He nodded.

Skip repeat

" They say it gets better but I guess that was a lie, I guess we all just fake it 'till we die. Sympathy and love we can extend to someone else but it's harder when you have to love yourself" I could hear some sobs from others in the room like Himiko, Miu, Shuichi, Gonta, and Kiibo. Did these people actually care for me? No! It has to be fake there's no way.

"After that there's just 'I deserve to bleed' multiple times. " Monokuma said, I nodded, suddenly I was tackled by some of the students, " I'm sorry we treat you like shit we can change! " Kaito shouted making me shake my head. " No, you don't like me and that's fine" I said.

"But we hurt you, didn't we?" Shuichi asked, "Not necessarily, I've always felt like this, you guys just kind of added onto it." I explained. The looked at each other before turning back to me and hugging me again.

After that day they all started being nice to me, Miu was helping heal my cuts and the others were always asking if I was okay or starting conversation with me. I no longer felt lonely and I was glad.