Talent Show (Part 2 of Crossdressing)

...I JUST FUCKING REALIZED THE DAMN GAME HAS THEIR TALENTS BECAUSE OF THEIR ULTIMATE FUUU-

Also this  means that Miu is singing
And this means that Kokichi is singing
And this means that the two are singing together.

Everyone was minding their business when they heard Monokuma on the speaker.

"You're all going to be doing a talent show since you have nothing fun to do around here! Head to the gym at 2:00pm and make sure to know what your going to do!"

Everyone groaned and started thinking about what they'd do. A majority of them wanted to sing something, except Himiko and Kaede who used their ultimate talents.

Time skip to 2:00pm

Everyone was in the gym and they were starting. Himiko did a magic trick and Kaede played her piano.

Shuichi sang "Rat filled piano" (For Kaede)

Maki and Kaito sang a duet, and others sang for their significant other of whatever song they liked.

It was Miu's turn and her, being the horny girl she is sang "Bubble Pop Electric" for Kokichi which made him a blushing mess.

It was finally Kokichi's turn who started singing "I love you like an alcoholic"

Heavy humid night-

Everyone was surprised of how Kokichi sounded, they knew he could was good at singing (It's more of a talking song but idc) but they didn't know he sounded like that.

Corner of park and main

Cast that first glance, your smile, my veins.

At this point Miu kind of thought he was singing about her but wasn't too sure. That is until he reached his hand out to pull her up on stage, she thankfully knew the song as well.

At maximum capacity, blood pumping so fast, my girl, if looks gave heart attacks.

Miu slightly blushed and prepared herself for her parts.

Dangerous men in the shadows were like an audience and even the meanest among them had a special little shine in their eyes when they saw us walk by

The classmates weren't ready for that line, some not capable of understanding what was said.

Walked about 20 blocks talking about good bars and better towns than this one. Kissed that first night and the rain opened up the sky to get...

One last kiss

I love you like an alcoholic

Everyone had different emotions on their face once they heard that.

"Alcoholic-?!" Kirumi almost yelled as a mother would, but was cut off my the next line.

One last kiss

I love you like a statuette

One last kiss

I need you like I need a broken leg.

Kokichi smiled warmly at Miu, signaling that he meant it. Miu tried not to think too much about the action, pushing it to the back of her mind as she started to sing.

I was getting off the late shift, attempting to recover crumpled up the bus pass and tossed it into the gutter.  Some handsome dark stranger you were standing there in the corner.

Miu said trying not to laugh. Everyone knew Kokichi couldn't be dark unless met with a crazy situation.

You had those compelling magnetized eyes you must have lost when you got older. Seven blocked in my fingers brushed your hand, I blushed you laughed, but you seemed a little sad.

Miu thought about the time when that had happened. Kokichi hadn't made the face since and she didn't think he ever would again.

I ain't one to jump a ship, but I absolutely knew I was six steps in when I fell into you.

One last kiss

I love you like a broken pot.

One last kiss

I love you like a pack of dogs

One last kiss

I need you like I need a gaping head wound

Miu was wrong. Kokichi had the face again, he didn't look dejected but numbly sad.

One last kiss

I love you like an alcoholic

One last kiss

I love you like a negligee

One last kiss

I need you like I need a broken leg

At this point Kokichi's mask was slightly broken but he tried to remain as calm looking as possible.

The song had ended and the show was over. Everyone left the gym and headed to the cafeteria for dinner.

"All right enjoy!" Kirumi said as she sat the last plate down where she was sitting. Everyone started eating except Kokichi.

Miu sighed and picked up his spoon, placing it into his mouth "you need to eat." She said and she watched Kokichi slowly chew and swallow.

"No." Kokichi said, pushing the plate away. Miu sighed, "Am I gonna have to feed you?" She said as if she was a mother, making sure everyone at their table could hear.

" Fuck you-" he said his face red from embarrassment. Miu sighed and held his hand.

"You need to eat damn it, it's been four days." Kokichi looked down. He then brought the plate closer, picked up the spoon and ate. They finished eating and went to their dorms.

Ight. I started making this at ✨12:00am✨ and I have school. I ended it like that because I use the "Miu went to Kokichi's room and they listened to music together" too much and I have no more ideas. I have an obsession with that song too lol.