Carnival

I've made the sad now we're gonna make something happy.

Non-despair AU

Kokichi laughed as he watched his excited girlfriend look around in amazement as they walked around the carnival.

After riding one of the more intense rides Miu grabbed Kokichi's hand and brought him to the farris wheel.

"Let's ride this!" She exclaimed, Kokichi giggled at her. Kokichi gave the man eight tickets and they got in the bin.

At they went up the two could see around town, Miu was standing up and looking around. She had never been to a carnival before.

"Look it's Maki and Kaito!" She said as she bent down and pointed. She was like a little kid, it was adorable to Kokichi.

Miu waved, thinking the couple could see her. Kokichi laughed, "You're adorable when you're excited". Miu turned to face him and had the biggest smile on her face. It made Kokichi blush and hide his face in his checkered scarf.

Miu leaned further out the bin which worried Kokichi, "Hey, back up so you don't fall" he said as he grabbed her hand. She made a pouty face and sat down. "I don't want you dying on this date" They laughed.

Idk it'll apparently take 48 seconds to read this. If it does that than why did it take 2 days to write it? Lmao