Hanahaki

TW: Throwing up, hanahaki

Kokichi's POV.

I had just finished throwing up another batch of blood and lilly petals. At least Miu's favorite flower wasn't a rose. I sighed and flushed the toilet then cleaned myself up. I stood up and slowly walked down the hall of the dammed place we're trapped in.

"Hey ya abortion!" Miu exclaimed as she waved to me. I blushed slightly and sat next to her.

"How're you bitchlet?" I asked, she moaned and repeated the name, I laughed.

"Anyways I'm doing good, for the most part" I nodded. We began to talk for a while before Monokuma popped up.

" Hello ya little brats! Someone here has the hanahaki disease and they like the opposite sex now bye! " Than he popped out of site. Everyone looked around.

" Okay who's got it?!" Kaito yelled, everyone looked around. Everyone had said they didn't have it including me. We argued for a while before everyone have up. I walked out of the dining room and started making my way to my room.

Soon enough I started to feel the petals and blood coming up again and ran to the bathroom as fast as I could since it was closer.

I leaned over the toilet and gagged multiple times before throwing up again. I heard a high pitched voice behind me, than a cold paw or hand on my bad.

"You got to tell her Kokichi" Monokuma said, I shook my head and threw up again.

Miu's POV.

I thought for a while on who it could be. I wrote down in a note book.

Rantaro: dead
Kaede: dead
Angie: likes Korekiyo
Korekiyo: likes Angie
Tsumugi: likes no one
Kiibo: likes Shuichi
Shuichi: liked Kaede and likes Kiibo
Maki: With Kaito
Kaito: with Maki
Ryoma: dead
Kirumi: dead
Himiko: Likes Tenko
Tenko: likes Himiko

Kokichi: Suspect
Gonta: Suspect

I walk towards Gonta who was in the garden, "Hey bug boy!" I exclaim, he turned to look at me.

"Oh! Hello Iruma-san Gonta was just catching bugs! What does Miu need?" He asked.

"Do you like anyone here?" I asked, he looked at me confused.

"Sorry Gonta does not, I'm aromantic" He said, I thanked him and crossed him off the list. That means it's Kokichi. I sigh and walk toward his room, hearing something from the bathroom. Kokichi and Monokuma.

I walk in and look at them, "What's go-" I was cut off by the sight I saw, Kokichi leaning over the toilet and throwing up petals and blood.

"Kokichi!?" I shouted, he looked at me and seemed ashamed, "Hey, it's fine. Just tell me who you love!" I exclaimed, he looked away.

"I can't..." He mumbled, Monokuma seemed pissed at this, "Dude you're gonna die tell her!" He exclaimed making both of us flinch. He sighed, "It's you, I know you don't like me but I like you so..." I smiled.

"I like you too, Kaede was my first crush but you came in second to her." He looked up at me with widened eyes, "really!?" He exclaimed, coughing a little. I nodded.

He hugged me and I could feel the smile on his face, "Great I don't have to suffer so much anymore!" He shouted.

"Awe you two are adorable" the bear complemented. We looked away blushing, "Shut the fuck up, bitch bear" I said, he laughed and left.

I wanted to kill Kokichi but then I was like 'Nah'.