April Fools

It was April Fools day, Kokichi's favorite day. He decided he'd prank his girlfriend, Miu by using her worst fear against her, the dark.

Kokichi's POV.

I knew Miu was going to be home soon so I made sure to unplug every cord that connected to a light.

It was getting dark outside which made this easier. Soon I heard the door open and sat on the couch.

"Hey Miu!" I exclaimed, "H-hey, why can't I turn on the light?" Miu asked repeatedly flipping the switch.

"We have a power outage!" I laughed, Miu carefully made her way toward me, stumbling on things.

"Eek!" She squeaked making me laugh, "sh-shut up!" She shouted making me laugh harder. I saw as she paused for a second and stare blankly at a wall. She then tried to quickly get on the couch and got on top of me, shaking.

"Are you okay?" I asked, she shook her head and pointed at the wall where out coatrack was.

"That's not a person right?" She asked, "uh no, that's our coats." I said, she nodded and clung to my shirt with her eyes closed.

"Happy april fool's day!" I shouted, "what?" She asked, I chuckled.

"I pulled the plugs, we're gonna have to wait until tomorrow to fix it because it's dark and we can't see anything. " I explained, she gave me a pouty face, " then I'm staying right here." She huffed. I played with her hair until we both fell asleep.