Sick (Kokichi)

TW: Vomit, benadryl/medicine

Au: Despair

Miu's POV.

I walk into the cafeteria with everyone there, or almost everyone. Kokichi hadn't shown up yet but I'm not too worried about that brat.

I grab a plate that was already made by Kirumi and sat down to eat. Just as I took a bite the doors opened. In came Kokichi, but, he didn't look as normal.

His hair was pointed in every way, his clothes were wrinkled and baggy, he had eye bags, and over all he looked like he needed to throw up.

I chose to ignore it, he's probably faking for attention anyways. Just as that thought finished he went into a coughing fit. I sigh in annoyance and get up. I walk over to him and tower over him.

"Hey, you good?" I ask. He nods and continues coughing. He starts to fall, I hold his shoulders to keep him up. Damn, he looks exhausted.

"Are you sure?" I ask after his fit finally stops, "Yeah I'm fine!" He exclaimed in a horse voice, making him cough twice more. He grabbed a plate and walked to another table.

Kokichi didn't eat, he just stared at his food with kinda disgusted face. Okay, something's definitely wrong, he'd usually just stare at it with a blank face and Shuichi would force feed him.

He looked at the empty seat to his left and covered his mouth. I get up and walk to his side, "Hey, are you sure you're fine" he closer his eyes as he nodded.

" Y-yeah I'm-" he cut himself off by running to the bathroom. I ran after him. When I reached  him I could hear vomiting and immediately got grossed out. I continued to walk towards him though.

I sat beside him and rubbed circles into his back. After a few minutes he finally stopped and leaned against the wall of the stall.

"Okay you're definitely not fine" I say, he seems to be spaced out. I huff and pick him up, snapping him back to reality. He was much lighter than I thought.

" Hey!" He shouts. I laugh, "Calm down, I'm just taking you to your dorm. Make sure you brush your teeth." He nods. Wow, I feel like a mom. I laughed at the thought.

Once we get to his room he brushes his teeth and gets in bed, covering everything but his face with a purple blanket.

I grab a thermometer and a pill benadryl. I took his temperature. It said 102.5.

"Give me a sec' I don't know what you have so you're just gonna sleep through it. " I say as I walk out the room.

I walk into the cafeteria making my way to the kitchen.

"What happened Miu?" Kaede asked, "He's sick." I say as I grab a cup from the cabinet and fill it with water.

I walked back to his room. He was brushing his teeth again. I sat on his bed and waited for him to finish.

He wobbled back to his bed and laid down, closing his eyes. Before he fell asleep I showed him the pill and water. He sat up and took some of the water then popping the pill in his mouth and swallowed. He laid down and closed his eyes again.

I play with his hair for a while than get up after I know he's asleep. I make my way into the cafeteria again and grab an two apples. I set his on the nightstand next to him and I eat mine.

Kokichi wakes up about an hour later.

"Here" I say as I give him the apple, he thanks me and eats it. Surprised he didn't fight like he does with Shuichi.

Idk where this is going so lemme sum it up. Miu takes care of Kokichi and he gets better.