Oh No!

Requested by marlii1207

Don't do love, don't do friends, I'm only after success

Miu worked on her invention without focussing on the others fighting, it was a small invention that could calm down the emotions of others. It was something she needed so she could finally get more work done.

Don't need a relationship, I'll never soften my grip.

"Sorry, I've gotta turn you down, I don't want a relationship right now" she said, Kokichi nodded and walked away slightly heart broken. It made Miu sad that she had to say that to him. She actually liked the boy but she needed to focus.

(Idk what to do for the next line)
Don't want cash don't want card, want it fast want it hard.

Don't need money don't need fame-

"I just want to make a change!" She shouted at Kaito, who was calling her names.

I just wanna change I just wanna change I just wanna change I just wanna change I just wanna change.

"I know exactly what I want and who I want to be!" She shouted, "Wha-" Kaito was cut off again.

"I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine!" She began to pull at her hair.

"I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy!"

Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no

One track mind, one track heart, if I fail I'll fall apart.

Miu sat at her desk and stared down at her pages worth of work. She began to cry and threw the papers on the ground with a scream. She thought to herself,

Maybe it is all a test. Cause I feel like I'm the worst so I always act like I'm the best

Miu made one of her remarks as she thought that. She honestly hated making these jokes but it was the only way she'd be safe

If you are not very careful you posessions could possess you, TV taught me how to feel, now real life has no appeal
it has no appeal x5

This probably sucks but my motivation hit rock bottom because of testing I'm going to have to do. It's giving me a bunch of migrains. I've just been overworking myself for the past 4 weeks but I've tried to keep updating things for you since you're all cool and I love the support I'm getting. Sorry about my little rant and have a nice day or night!