Miu's Diary

Requested by wh1t32

Miu's POV.

I heard the anncouncements go off, "GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE! IT IS NOW SEVEN A.M. AND NIGHTTIME IS OFFICIALLY OVER! TIME TO RISE AND SHINE AND WE HAVE A NEW MOTIVE!" I sighed and got up. I looked in the mirror as I saw how my body looked. I was disgusting, ugly. I hated how I looked. I put on my normal uniform and walked to the gym. Everyone was already there. Monokuma popped up and seemed to have a smile on his face. He pulled out a book, my diary.

"I'm going to read this and you're going to try and find out who it is who made it!" he exclaimed as he opened it.

Dear Diary.

Today was my first day in a killing game. I can't believe our Headmaster, Monokuma, wants us to kill each other! That's fucking stupid and no one here deserves this! This is scary. I've made some friends though, Shuichi, Kaede, Kiibo, and Kokichi. The others are either weird or I don't pay that much attention to. Shuichi's the ultimate detective. He's pretty boring to be honest but I trust that he'll keep everyone safe. Kaede, she's the ultimate pianist, she's really kind and honestly the most trustworthy here. Kiibo, he's the ultimate robot. He's trying to gain human emotions. I just hope he doesn't get any sad ones. Then we have Kokichi, he's annoying as hell and not really nice. He's the ultimate surpreme leader. He says some really dumb things but I don't think he's willing to kill anyone. Not that I see at least.

Rantaro, he's...interesting. He doesn't know his ultimate yet but I'm sure he'll remember soon. He's pretty smart to be honest but I don't have much to say about him. Ryoma, he's also really interesting. He's the ultimate tenis pro. He seems like he's been through some shit and he's told us some of it. Probably has trauma. I'ma need to respect him. Kirumi, she's the ultimate maid. She's really polite and does most of the cooking and cleaning around here. Her food is so good! If she's not cooking, she's cleaning. I can already tell I'll need to force her ass to take a break at some point. Tenko, the ultimate aikido master. I'd call her the ultimate feminist though, she already kicked Korekiyo because he gave Angie a hug. She also calls all the guys degenerates. It's funny. Speaking of Angie, she's the ultimate artist. She's also really annoying when she talks about some god named Atua. I don't believe in him but eh, I can respect that. Korekiyo, he's hella creepy, he's the ultiamte anthropologist. That's pretty much all he talks about. People, people, people. That's it. I don't see what's so interesting about us. Then we have Gonta, the ultimate entomologist. He studies bugs. To me, they're fucking horrifying but he likes 'em. He's actually really gentle and nice despite being a big buff guy. He says he wants to be a gentleman. I have mad respect for him. Then we have Kaito. An idiot might I say. he's the ultimate astronaut I don't talk to him that much. I do trust that they won't kill each other though. They can't! I don't want them to! Maki, the ultimate caregiver she's pretty cold hearted like for real it's weird how she can have such a talent but not actually like kids. She hates them so much it's funny. Himiko, the ultimate mage. She's pretty annoying to be honest. Always tired. and never had any real conversation with her. I know Tenko's obsessed with her though.

Everyone turned to face me, "You really think of me as a friend?" Kokichi asked. He seemed genuinly surprised. I nodded, he smiled at me and we turned back to Monokuma.

Dear Diary.

Kaede and Rantaro died today. It was painful to watch my friend get hung while she played a piano for hours. I tried not to cry but ended up letting it all out in my dorm. At first I honestly thought this was some sick joke but now I know it's not. I'm scared for my life. I don't wanna do this.

Shuichi looked sad to hear about Kaede's death. Couldn't blame him she was his crush. The others looked sad too. This continued until they reached a certain part.

Dear Diary.

I think I have a crush on Kokichi! He's honestly not that bad, apparently he's just a lying brat because he wants to save everyone and he never said it was lie. He's also pretty attractive to me for some reason. His purple hair curled out and his purple and yellow eyes lighting up any time he's happy. I loved it. I loved him. Maybe we can date some time if we both get out of this game and he likes me back!

I looked at Kokichi who seemed to be blushing like crazy. It made me chuckle and I walked over to him, "Hey Kichi!" I exclaimed. He jumped and smiled at me, "Do you really think of me like that?" He asked. I nodded and kissed his cheek. He literally passes out right after. Whoops!