Tangled AU (Part 1)

Requested by skdjdidjd

I'm going to make this parts

Kokichi's POV.

I sighed as I hid from a kingdom's horse. I was fighting that creature for a crown that I'd stolen from the castle.

"Heh, I'm safe" I said right before I got hit with something then blacked out.

Miu's POV.

I screamed after I hit someone that'd broken in then hid behind a bookshelf.

"Oh god" I whispered quietly. I walked closer toward him and picked up my pan that I'd hit him with. I slowly walked toward him and bent down neck to him. He looked dead. I used the handle of my pan to look at his teeth, mother had always told me men had pointy teeth. Yet they looked like mine.

"Huh" I whispered surprised. He opened his eyes and by reflex I hit him again. Oops.

I picked him up and with trouble, got him into a blue closet. Maybe I can show mom that I can go outside! I thought to myself. Just as I finished that thought I heard her.

"Miu! Let down your hair~!" My mother, Junko, called out. I quickly grabbed my long hair and put it over the rod and pulled her up.

"Miu, dear! How is my baby!" She exclaimed, "Well mom, guess what we can do for my birthday!" I shouted. She looked at me with confused yet intrigued eyes, " I can go see the lights! " Her smile dropped.

" I thought I told you not to ask if-" I cut her off, " yeah but-"

" No buts you can't go"

" If you just liste-"

" That is enough Iruma! " She shouted making me shut my mouth, " You are not leaving this tower, end of story" she said. I stepped back and looked down nodding.

Time skip

After my mother had left I looked back at the closet and opened it, he was still passed out. I took the chance to tie him up to a chair with my hair and look in the bag he had. Inside there was a crown.

I looked in the mirror and put it on my head, for some reason it looked right on me. I realized he was waking up and quickly put the crown in his bag and put it under a stair.

"What the..?" He said in a tired voice, he sounded hot but annoying. He looked cute too now that I had a better look at him.

"What're you doing here? Did you come for my hair?" I asked, he gave me a confused look.

"What? No! I'm just here because I was trying to hide!" He shouted. I huffed and untied him.

"Alright, now what's with the hair?" He asked, "My mother said that people will try to steal my hair because it's magical" I explained. He gave me a confused look.

"Yeah...? Okay, I'ma head out now" he said before getting off the chair.

"Wait where's my bag?" He asked, "Somewhere you'll never find it, however, you can have it back if you do me a favor" I said. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"What do you want?" He asked, "You know the floating lights that always show up on one specific day?" I asked.

"Oh the ones for the lost princess, yeah"

"Will you take me to see them?" He looked at me and smiled, "If that's all you want then sure" I nodded, "Thanks..? Um... What's your name?" I asked.

"Oh, it's Kokichi, and you?"

"Miu"

"Alright, let's head out then"