Message to my Readers

Hello Readers,

For those who are finished or currently read my Wolfe Brothers Series. I just want to let you all know if you find anything that seems disrespectful and insulting to culture or anything you find in my stories. Please remember that these stories are fictional, some events may be true but for me watching too many Asian dramas, manga, and webtoon comics to use their materials such as arranged marriages, mafia, and such is to write these stories just to keep the story more interesting. Also materials from watching Law and Order and Criminal Minds are also used.

Beside being a writer I draw, and thinking of making my own webcomic is overwhelming for me so I just write instead. Doing a webcomic is still in my mind tho I don't know when I'm going to create one haha.

But anyways, I'm worried that some of you feel insulted the way I described culture and such in the story, I deeply apologize. It's not my intention to harm or disrespect you. I just want to make an interesting story for all of you to read in your free time or whenever you feel bored and want to read a non-popular Wattpad book lol.

Like I said my stories are fictional, culture and materials that I installed here doesn't mean to harm you. I'm not a perfect writer and I'm trying my best to write the most interesting stories for all of you to read. I will correct them to avoid being hated from people who disapprove my stories. Although I don't have any hate comments so far which makes my happy that all of you are enjoying my books. 🥰

Once again I'm so sorry if I had harmed you virtually and emotionally. I want you to know I'm not a evil person. I'm actually a shy person☺️.

So, thank you for supporting and loving my Wolfe Brothers series. I know it has been kinda of slow especially me almost finishing up Donovan and will start Seth's story soon. Since I opened my Etsy shop to get more buyers because business has been slow, and working part time it's hard for me to write one chapter per week. I also had my COVID vaccine on Saturday so the next day I was having chills, soreness and was a weak for a while but after taking Tylenol and Moltren and 24 hours later I was better. So, thank you for being so patient with me.

HAPPY READING!