EIGHTEEN

Don slams me against the wall but not too hard as his lips to mine. Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster.

After Leo's party, we cleaned up the ballroom. Don and I kept a distance but never looked away for five seconds. He's hungry for me, and I can fall into a trance from his seductive blue eyes.

Once the job was done, Don secretly took my hand, dragging me away from everyone as we entered the elevator. He pressed the number ten, a lower floor than where our suite is. He and I were impatient to reach the bottom. Our mouths stuck like glue, our tongues entwined, and my leg wrapped around his waist as he held my ass. We reached the tenth floor; he pulled me as we quickly paced toward his reserved room. He slid the card, and when the little light turned green, I quickly opened the door, pushed him inside, and locked the door with the sign that said Do Not Disturb.

We were rash but wanted our bodies to touch, wanting to feel each other skin. We struggle to remove each other's clothes, and once one part of our clothes are off, our lips find each other as he pulls me off the wall and pushes me onto the bed without breaking our steamy kiss.

Don leaves my lips as I whimper for more but tingle when he trails his lips over my skin, from my neck and my abdomen. My nipples perk under the fabric of my bra as I moan. I feel his hand in my hair, removing my tie and letting my black hair flow. He grabs my breast with my bra still intact, lowering his kiss while slowly squeezing them. I arch my back in anticipation and moan a little louder, breathing from the sensation.

Don unbutton my black pants and pull them off. He plants his lips on my thighs, making my pussy ache, wanting those delicious lips in me. A finger pokes between my legs, and I gasp loudly, making him chuckle.

"You are wet," I feel him lick my panty, and I shudder.

"Oh, fuck, Don," I moan, biting my lower lip. "Please, don't tease me."

"Be patient, my beautiful dove," he whispered as he pulled my pants off and spread my legs. "Oh fuck, I'm finally going to taste you. Then after, I'm going to take it nice and slow."

Oh god, is he telling me to beg?

"I'm not a virgin, Don. My pussy has been closed for seven years. I don't want nice and slow." I needed him now. "I want the beast that can shower me with love and compassion. Show me the man I've been searching for."

Don chuckles at my declaration. "You sure you don't want it nice and slow because if I go rough on you, you might regret it."

"Damn it, Don. Shut up and fuck me," I say with my gritted teeth. Don slams his face between my legs, and I shudder, letting out the ecstasy. I feel his tongue inside that shot of electricity trail up my skin. "Oh fuck!"

I grip the bedsheets and cringe on my toes. It's been a long time since I had sex. Eddie was my first, and we never touched each other after Leo was born. The only thing that touched me was a slap to the face or his fist.

He's licking and using his fingers all at once. I moan uncontrollably and breathe at the pace of his mouth on my pussy.

"Don," I breathe, and another moan escapes my lips. "Please."

He heard me plead, and I panted, watching him get off the bed, and remove his pants and underwear. My jaw dropped once I got the gander on his hard rock cock.

Oh god!

I sit up and unhook my bra, letting my breast feel free.

Not only he's a good kisser on both my lips, but his manly hood is much more oversized than Eddie's.

Will it fit?

Not that I'm worried, but holy fucking shit, it's enormous. Thea, Effie, and Lily all told me that their man all have cocks this size. It got me thinking, does it run in the family?

My vagina shouldn't have a problem since I gave birth to Leo, but it's been seven years, so I don't know if it fits.

I lick my lips gathering all of his glory in my brain. He let out a low growl making me giggle. I finger him to come back to bed. Don crawled on the mattress and took me to his lips.

"Your so beautiful, dove," he whispered with a sweet word, making my heartbeat. "I can't believe you're finally in my arms." He cups one of my breast massaging it in slow motion.

"Sorry you have to wait for me."

"No, dove," he planted his kisses on my face. "I will always wait for you."

"Oh, Don," I grab his face and kiss him passionately.

He lowers his head and takes my nipple in his mouth, sucking them. I let out a arouse from my lips. Then Don made his way to my other breast sucking it too.

"Oh, yes," I breathed, closing my eyes.

The bed moves. I open it to see Don sitting up, spreading my legs a little wider, using his knees to hold. Don grabs his thing and positions himself in between. I whimper and reach for him, taunting him, teasing him to ravish me. Then Don thrusts inside hard. I cry out a moan and change my breathing with every thrust. Hearing more of my moans as he is in or out.

"Damn, little dove, your pussy is tight," he heaved but kept moving in and out.

"Told you, seven years." I tilt my head back.

I wrap my legs and arms around him as he fucks me harder, long enough to intoxicate my mind. With each thrust, our breathing rises in visible puffs, and my fingernails dig into his bare back, feeling my body tingle. My vagina tights around his cock as it slides in and out. Our bodies dance the same moves, thrusting in and out.

I've wanted this. I wanted him. I've been craving his touch, his kiss. I want him all.

"Don," I whisper his name.

"Yes, say my name, little dove," he growled in my ear, thrusting me harder. The bed is moving in the same motion as we fuck.

"Yes, yes, just like that."

Oh my god!

It feels so damn good for him inside me.

"Fuck," Don groans.

Honestly, I enjoy the sex Eddie, and I had, but it can not compare to what I'm having with Don.

Oh god, I sound like a slut.

I breathe deeply. In. Out. I feel him. I crave him.

We are both caught in a moment. He reaches for my breasts, pulls me up, twists and turns, and it starts again like a cycle. I sense everything, this immense magnetic field between us.

Our bodies began to soak in each other's sweat. He plunges harder and faster as I change my breathing pace again. I can feel he's about to let it go. I wasn't sure if I was ready to have another kid, but I was sure I would not leave this man since he meant the world to me. Don didn't put on a condom because we were rash in our lovemaking.

If I want another kid, it will make me happy. Leo will finally have a younger sibling. He won't be alone. But the question is, is Don ready to have a child with me?

Questions and anxiety filled my head about whether Don wanted a child with me.

He's pushing in and out, and suddenly, he lets out a groan, I shudder, climaxing at the same time, and I feel his juice into me. He slumps down next to me, spooning our bodies together as he covers our naked, sweaty bodies.

"That was amazing, dove," for one more, Don kissed the back of my neck, wrapped his arm around me, and instantly fell asleep.

I hear soft snores from him as I turn my head over to his sleeping face before looking back at the wall.

I bit the insides of my mouth, thinking of possibly having another baby. Another baby before marriage.

Don should realize that he didn't use a condom. He probably forgot, or he intended to release.

I don't know.

I'm happy and worried at the same time. I feel Don stir as he pulls me close to his body, his face buried in my hair. I place my hand on his arm, close my eyes sleeping, wishing this isn't a dream.