TWENTY-ONE

"Yay! The beach!" Leo fills the summer air with laughter. He starts running towards the water and removes his shirt to the ground dipping himself, splashing, and swimming.

It will be two weeks before Effie, and the boys are attending college soon. I'm glad Effie enrolled in college since I heard she wasn't planning to. She, Logan, and Liam entered a university instead of a community college. Effie changed her mind.

Effie is majoring in performing arts so that she would have classes in dance and music and, of course, theater, although she has already started her career as a singer.

But some of her classes must be online since she is pregnant and has a daughter who will be one soon next month. A September baby likes her mama.

Logan has been taking up athletic training since he fought as a kid, and he's training to be an MMA fighter like his idol, Ares. As for Liam, and computers, he's very good at hacking and anything involved with a keyboard. Also, Lily is attending the same college and has joined computers but in the visual section since she enjoys making videos.

I pick up Leo's shirt and watch him enjoy the ocean as the wind blows at me. "Leo! Be careful. You haven't put sunblock. Don't go near the deep end."

He didn't hear me, and laughter erupted from him.

Suddenly strong arms wrap around my waist, and soft lips peck my neck. "Don, can you watch Leo for me? I'm going to remove my clothes."

"Are you going to reveal that sexy swimsuit that has my cock hardened," he continues to place his kiss on my neck. I moan. "I try to visualize what style the girls had you wore."

I chuckle. "You can't keep your hands off me, big boy."

"Of course," his voice was hoarse, making my legs like jelly. "Everything of you is mine."

"Don, stop and watch Leo," I say, turning my body as I give him the playful eye. "Please."

"Alright," a kiss on my lips for a minute, making out in front of strangers. I did not care. I'm feeling the love from him. With one last kiss, he left and ran to where Leo was. I watch the man I love and my son having fun as I walk back with the others.

The girls are placing beach mats and hair with a large umbrella to keep the sun burning us. Ares and Seth are working on the grill they brought. Jordan is setting the table we got with plates and eating utensils. The dads, Logan, Liam, and Rex, are putting sunblock on their kids, and it's adorable how they are turning them into ghosts. Cute ghosts.

"Hey, need help," I ask the girls.

They slump on one of the mats and groan. "Nope, we're good."

"Saw you and Don putting on the show," Effie wiggles her brows as she takes the chair. "Even some of the singles blushing."

"Getting too intimate," Lily grins, lying opposite Thea on the mats. "It's making me cringe."

"Don wants to see what you two picked out for me." Eyeing Thea and Effie as the culprit.

"Oh," Effie smirked like a wolf. "Don will be all over you."

"Totally, cuz," Thea adds.

I smile nervously and the thought of Don and I lovemaking. Having sex with Don doesn't harm the baby. At least he remembered to put on a condom, and I would tell him to slow it down.

I tried telling him, but it never slipped from my mouth. I don't even know how to tell him. I asked Thea for advice, but all she said was wait. Wait till Eddie is out from my life, and I'm no longer in danger from him is when I'll tell Don.