TWELVE

"Mommy, are you sure you don't want to ride one? It looks fun," says Leo, who couldn't keep his eyes off the jet ski.

"Yes, baby. I'm fine."

"You're missing out again, CJ." Says Thea.

I only became hesitant. Debating if I should do it or not.

Today's activity we are doing is jet skiing, and I got dragged because, well, I've been skipping out on a lot of fun activities that my two cousins had with my excuses; they to decided to pull my ass out of bed.

They both gave me an earful of joining the fun instead of always being alone. They had me wear one of her two-piece bikinis. The ones that cover my nips and show my ass more. I had to use Effie's sarong to cover my whole body once we got to the jet ski.

I hear giggles and eye their lusting eyes on the Ares and the Wolfe brothers. Of course, my cousins were flashing their demon fangs at them and scared off some of them away from Logan and Rex; Lily held on the Liam like a body pillow and shot death flares at them. Seth is having a great time surrounded by girls; Jordan acts like a bodyguard protecting Ares from the girls.

I glance at Don and see a couple of girls surrounding him like a pack of pamper puppies wanting to be petted by a handsome and sexy man.

I clench my fist tight. I couldn't keep my eyes away from him and the girls all smothering him with their bodies. Everything inside of me screams of pissing off.

Wait, why am I pissed?

Don isn't my man, let alone my boyfriend. I don't own him. He and those cunts can do whatever they want for all I care.

He finds my eyes, and I look away with a scoff. Telling him a fuck you.

I sigh and hold my chest. I hated that women surrounded Don, and I didn't care, but something felt off—this unusual feeling.

"Excuse me."

I'm startled by a male stranger's voice as I see a man, average built and height, with dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes, standing before me.

"May I help you?"

"Wow, I knew you weren't from around here. Judging by your accent, you're from the UK.

"Well, yes, it's obvious."

"I can tell just by one look." Says the young man. He looks younger than me, probably in his twenties. Twenty or twenty-one? He could be younger than me. "My friends didn't believe me, so we made a bet on who will talk to you."

"Oh, I see. Good day." I say politely.

"Wait, are you alone?"

"I'm sorry?"

The young man rubs the back of his neck and sees how flustered he is. "Well, from there, I saw you standing here and alone. I was wondering if you don't mind riding with me."

Ride?

Is he asking what I think he's asking?

"Like I said, I came with my friends; some brought their girlfriends. The only three of us left single, and either two of us are riding in one jet ski, and I don't want another guy riding with me behind my back."

"So, are you asking me to ride with you so you can show off to your friends?"

"Please!" He takes my hand. "Just for an hour. Although we made a bet to whoever talks to you, as a part of that bet, we asked if you wanted to ride with me. Please, just an hour."

"Well..."

For a stranger asking me to be his jet ski partner is random. But he and his friends made a bet, and he lost. If he didn't do as he was told, his ego would be laughed at, and his pride as a man would never be the same again if I rejected him.