• fugitive •

200K

200,000

TWO HUNDRED MOTHERFUCKING THOUSAND READS?????

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH THIS IS INCREDIBLE 🥺

as a thank you, here. have some smut, free of charge x.

You entered your small home, lit up by streams of sunlight that shone through the gaps in the roof. It was pleasant on summer days such as this one to live in such a cheaply made hut, but it was pure hell in the winter months. The basket of groceries in your hand was put onto the table, while you took off your shoes and sat down to have a break.

Just as you shut your eyes to rest them, a voice called out from the bedroom. "Oh, it's you."

You opened your eyes before looking at the woman. "Who else would it be?"

She walked over to the kitchen, frowning. "You know, you should announce yourself when you enter. I have to sit there, terrified to death while I think I've been caught."

You let out a sigh, "Well, I'm sorry that I'm used to living alone, Paloma."

"Ah, it's fine," She said with a wave of her hand. "Did you get any cheese?"

Paloma Miz was, in short, a ticking time bomb. If you were caught harboring a fugitive with a reputation as dark as hers, you'd lose your job and likely your life. The only reason you had let her stay for so long was because of the money- she paid you double your monthly salary every week, the cash blinding you to the risks. Once she finally left you, you'd have enough to buy a proper house with a roof that withstood rain and snow, but until then, you'd have to learn to live with her. After all, you were the only person in the galaxy who didn't want her dead.

"How was the marketplace?" Paloma asked you, but you knew what she really wanted to know.

"The posters are still up," You told her regretfully. "Palace guards were patrolling; more than usual. I predict the King has invited some outsiders for help."

"Ugh, for the sake of the Sith," She groaned, throwing her head back. "Will I never be able to rest? Am I fated to spend the rest of my days on the run?"

You walked over and sat beside her, taking her hand in yours. "Listen to me, Paloma: you are safe here. The King will do a final sweep of the city, and then, when they find nothing, they'll assume you've left Corellia."

She pouted, her shoulders falling. "Are you sure I'm safe here?"

Wrapping your arm around her, you nodded. "I'm sure. You know I can talk my way out of anything, and that's if they even bother checking this neighbourhood at all."

Just then, as though to spite you, there was a knock at the door.

Paloma tensed up, her eyes wide. "Oh no. They're here."

"It's fine," You whispered, slowly standing up with her. "Go hide in the bathroom. I'll let you know when it's safe to come out again."

She nodded quickly, before rushing away. Once the bathroom door shut behind her, you walked over to the front door and opened it, before your heart jumped.

Standing before you was a man, who was so beautiful and enchanting that your mind went blank.

"Afternoon, miss," He greeted you with a buttery smooth voice, making you swoon. "I'm here on behalf of the King. Is it alright if I ask you a few questions?"