• temptress •

i binged every episode of the mandolorian for the third time over the weekend and then i had a daydream and decided to write out said daydream. so if you get mando vibes from this imagine, u know why.

(also isn't the mandolorian such a goated show? honestly... top 2 and it's not 2)

also also, in terms of the suit think darth vader but not as scary or intense-

Anakin Skywalker entered the quaint eatery, causing the attention of almost all the workers and patrons to fall onto him. It was a small village on a small planet; they weren't used to seeing outsiders. His black armored suit along with the daunting black mask didn't do much to humanise him, further adding to their suspicion and fear of the newcomer. 

He didn't expect to be confronted by any welcoming energy, so he silently took a seat at a table by a window that overlooked the forest. His plan was to eat, pay, and then leave, continuing on with his journey across the stars. 

Though most looked away from him, afraid he'd be offended by their stares and harm them, one girl kept her eyes glued to the mysterious alien. She slowly sauntered over to his table, unable to stop the slight smirk from playing at her lips. 

"Good afternoon, Sir," She greeted him softly, fluttering her eyelashes at him. Bending forwards ever so slightly so as to reveal some more of her already exposed skin to him, she shot him a wink. "What can I get for you today?"

Anakin could sense the lust exuding from her aura before she had even spoken, and he held back a sigh. "A bowl of chowder."

She hid her disappointment at the lack of any flirtatious reciprocation so well that even he didn't notice it. "Anything else?"

"No," He replied bluntly.

The girl held back an eye roll before shouting out, "Chowder!" to the chef, and turning back to sit next to the masked stranger. He was confused, but said nothing. "I like your mask," She whispered, placing her hand on his leg. 

Anakin wasn't sure how to get her to go away, so he remained still and silent. 

She slowly lifted her hands up to the bottom of the mask, teasingly pushing it upwards. Before she had a chance to get a fleeting glimpse at his neck, Anakin gripped her wrist and removed it from himself. "Leave," He ordered her calmly, to which she reluctantly complied with a sigh.

He was relieved once she was gone, and able to sit alone with his thoughts once again. His chowder was brought out soon after. The girl, along with the other patrons, watched on with curiosity as he brought the bowl up to his head, lifting his mask up to drink from it. 

Just as he finished, he was once again bothered with the presence of another being.

"She's a temptress, that girl," A man muttered, standing at Anakin's table. He let out a long sigh before sitting next to him, making Anakin roll his eyes. 

"Which girl?" Anakin asked, though both of the men were aware that he already knew the answer.

The man leaned toward him, his eyes wide and his words cautionary. "She'll flirt with you, make you think you'll get lucky, but she'll make you pay for it. Can you believe that?"

His words sparked Anakin's curiosity, for some unknown reason. 

"Don't get involved with her," The man continued, glaring at the girl. "She isn't worth the money."